Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Spring Equinox

2 posters

Go down

2012 Spring Equinox Empty 2012 Spring Equinox

Post by Hawk Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm

This is the 2012 Spring Equinox trip, this will be open for the whole week until Saturday March 24th, so please have fun and take part in meeting your parents.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

2012 Spring Equinox Empty Re: 2012 Spring Equinox

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Jane:
I entered Olympus excited and yet disappointed. I was excited for I would finally get to talk to my father, but disappointed that I couldn't see the beauty of Olympus. I had my cane because I had never been to Olympus before so it was unfamiliar to me. I hated having my cane. I may not be able to see the stares but I feel them. I even got them in the elevator. I was also excited because I got to show dad my new invention. IT wasn't anything useful, just a gadget. But I was proud of it.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Hephaestus was the first god to exit the counsil room of Olympus after the meeting had been adjurned. He walked out into the courtyard and looked around to see if any of his children had bothered to come this time. He saw Jane some distance away, standing there. He headed her way, and called out to her. "Jane, im glad you came to visit me. How are you doing?" He asked
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Jane:
My head immediately popped up from the ground when I heard my father. I smiled at him. "I'm doing fine. Same old, Same old." I said simply. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a small square box. "Dad, I wanted to show you something I made." I smiled proudly. I set the box on the ground and felt for the button. When I pressed it I heard the familiar clanking of metal and pictured my creation coming to life. It had transformed into a metal wolf. I heard the familiar bark and reached to pet it. I heard the gears grind knowing it smiled at me. I smiled back. "What do you think? He can also work as an attack dog."
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down