Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN)

3 posters

Go down

Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN) Empty Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Cray Harrows:

I walked into the forges, listening to the sweet sounds of metal-on-metal clanking. Sure, it wasn'tas sweet as the sound of his mother's voice, or an explosion, but it was still pretty good. Cray walked over to the forging table, and hefted a large piece of metal on to it. He pulled out a hammer, and slammed it. The hammer cracked.Well, that needs to warm up a little.. I heaved it up onto my shoudler, and under it's weight, I staggerd over to the furnace, and got it in. I was a son of Hepfestus, but my body didn't exactly have the streangth of a black smtih. Now, for the SECOND reason I came here! I looked around, and found some gun power, some really tough yet bendy card board, saran wrap, some tape, and a wick. I bent the card board, with some difficulty, into a rough oval, and tape the two ends together. Grinning, I poured gunpower into it. I sealed the top with saran wrap, and lastly, I powed a hole in the top, and stuck a wick in. Fresh explosives!Sure, they were poorly made explosives, but still explosives!(OOC:I really doubt this is how you really make explosives. Don't get any ideas!)
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN) Empty Re: Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN)

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 pm

I warily walked into the Forges, looking from left to right but keeping my head down. I was very wary of fire so this wasn't exactly my favorite place to be. But I had to be here. I was suppose to pick up my dagger which had broken in two after a rough training session and I couldn't do without it. I walked up to one of the forging tables where a boy was, making who knows what. " Um...Hello." I said, smiling slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN) Empty Re: Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:17 pm

(OOC:Just realized I switched from third person to first in that post...Fail...)

Cray Harrows:"Hey." I said to the girl who just walked in. I turned to her smiled. Then, smelling burning I dashed over to the furnace. I reached into the furnace, but nothing was there but an odd liquid substance. Looks like I let the metal sit to long. I sighed, and pulled my hands out of the furnace. I was about to grab another piece of metal, but then I vaugley rememberd Chiron leaving a notice thatsomone would be coming to pick up a broken dagger that we had fixed. I reached under a table, and pulled out the dagger. I turned to the girl. "This wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:29 pm

Making weapons, TNT,explosives...Possibly weapons made of explosives!(OEN) Tumblr_lozmh1SwsF1qglasyo1_500_thumb
I smiled brightly and nodded my head. Thank gods he knew already. I would've probably failed horribly in asking. " Yes, it is. Thank you." I said, smiling gratefully at him. He seemed familiar somehow but I wasn't quiet sure how.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:36 pm

I handed her the dagger, and then sat down on a bench, and I asked, "So, who are you? I'm Cray, Cray Harrows."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:43 pm

I twirled the dagger for a little before looking over to him. I put it in my holster whcih was conviniently located at my mid theigh. " Nice to meet you Cray. I'm Corraline but if you like you can call me Cory." I said, smiling slightly with my head cocked to the side. I was always weary of my manners in an almost subconcious way.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Cory is a boy's name! tease her! My brain told me. I honestly did not like the ideas my brain fed me somtimes. Shut up brainI thought. At least tell her she's a bad converstaionalist! Before I could bring myself to argue with my brain once again, I blurted out "You know, you're a pretty bad converstaioalist." My hands snapped up to cover my mouth, while my face went red and my brain told me, after careful consideration, I have discoverd that that was actually a horrible move...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm

I stared at him for a little before breacking out into laughter. He certainly didn't keep his opinion to himself and I found it amusing. " I'm sorry. I'm not used to talking to people." I said, smiling whimsically and shrugging.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Actually, scratch that, that was a good move. You should listen to my more often![i] Shut up already brain! I guess I'll leave it to you to come up with the witty comebacks then. Ignoring my brain once again, i siad to the girl, "Well, that remark blew over better than I thought it would..."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:04 pm

I chuckled and shrugged again. " I don't mind. It's hard for me to get mad at people. I gained a high tolerance while working at my fathers Daycare." I said, smiling slightly. Cray was young and wild. No different from any of the kids at the Daycare, excluding the explosives and hair of course.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:11 pm

I walked up to Cray and some other girl. "Hey Cray did someone come by to pick up that dagger yet?" I asked him. I layed down a sword that I was carrying at the table. It had a crack down the middle, and was bent a bit.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:15 am

"Yeah Devlin, you're looking at the girl." I gestured over to Corraline. I only knew Deviln because he happend to be a child of Hepfestus. I didn't know much about him other than his name, his god-parent, and that he wa probably irish.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

I smiled and nodded my head politely at the boy. " Hello.I'm Cory." I said, smiling slightly and holding my hand out for a handshake. I didn't know the boy but he seemed familiar too. Weird.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down