Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts.

2 posters

Go down

For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts. Empty For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts.

Post by Zeus Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:02 am

I shadow travel into the forest, bored. Man... Camp can suck sometimes. Nothing to fight, nobody that I really trust to hang out with... I sigh, then sit on a branch.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts. Empty Re: For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts.

Post by Hawk Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:37 am

I walked through the forest, bored with all this training that was going on. I know as Cabin Leader I should help, but I didnt do combat. I only used my powers to aid other fighters. All these thoughts ran through my head, and I didnt notice a girl sitting on a tree branch.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts. Empty Re: For Hawk's eyes only. All others will be exterminated by my farts.

Post by Zeus Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 pm

I spot the technical cabin leader for Nyx walking into the forest. "Hi, Chandler," I say, trying to get his attention. Of course he isn't looking. I sigh, then hop off just as it breaks from under me. "Whoa," I say once I land.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:26 pm

I jump when a girl falls fmree above me. "Oh, hey Jane, what are you doing here, and dont scare me like that." I said, laughing.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:03 am

"Well, I shadow travelled here. The branch was covered by shadows. Therefore, that's why I was on the branch," I joke. "And for the record, you scared me."

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

"so what are you doing here? And How did I scare you, I wasnt the one who fell from a tree branch." I retorted. Still a little shocked at her sudden appearance.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum