Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important News {Megz}

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Important News {Megz} Empty Important News {Megz}

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Zidane lay on his back in the sand, his muscles had just recovered from the 'Strenuous' workout he and Crys had had not to long ago. He smiled solemnly staring out at the crashing waves before his eyes wandered to the sunset. It was a beautiful mix, a glow of pink to orange from the edge of the water. He sighed softly, and turned as he heard someone approach from behind.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Important News {Megz} Empty Re: Important News {Megz}

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:11 pm

" Don't you dare tell my father Carla! I kept quiet about Damon you keep quite about this." I said to her frowning slightly. Carla rolled her eyes an placed her hands on my shoulders. " I wanna be the godmother." she said, smirking slightly. I sighed and nodded my head. She pecked me on the cheek before running off to some movie night with Brax. I sihed again and trudged toward the beach. I was glad the nauseu had finally worn off. I had practically been throwing up everything I ate for the past three years a couple of hours ago. My hair was completely black for once and I had set it in a nice braid so it wouldn't get in my face. I was wearing a jean skirt with a whit crop top and a black two piece bathing suit underneath. I stopped abrptly having spotted Zidane lying in the grass. I didn't know how he would react and I was worried sick about it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:14 pm

"Heyo Crys!" Zidane practically whistled. It was as if he had had a whole new personality change, he was so light hearted now, and it seemed as though nothing could get him down. He rolled over and brought his eyes to her, mostly focussing on her curves. "You look beautiful today."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:18 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled at him. " Really? Everyone keeps telling me I'm pratically glowing to day."I said smirking. I walked over to him with a sway of my hips. I sat down on my kneese and stroked the side of his face with my fingertips. " How ya been love?" I asked, pecking him on the cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "I'm doing well, Just thinkin about a few things." He shook the thoughts from his mind, "How are you today?" his eyes bounced to her chest slightly before returning to meet her gaze. Something about her was just so....appealing. Seductive.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:27 pm

I blushed again and kisssed him softly. " Pretty good know that you're here." I said, grining slightly. Zidane may not have noticed but he always made me feel beutiful x 10. After the after party I had felt like a million and one dollars.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

"And why is that?" He arched a brow and stared into her eyes quizzically. He hadn't really done anything that he could remember that was extraordinary. Outside of the afterparty that is. But of course that was another thing entirely.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:34 pm

I blushed slightly andd took his hand in mine. I stared into his eyes and I opened his mouth, ready to tell him but I chickened out before the first sound could come out of my mouth. "Do you like kids Zidnae?" I asked him, seemingly out of the blue.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:37 pm

He furrowed his brow. What did that have to do with anything? Defying the temptation to ask what she meant, he said, "I...don't really know. I've not had any." And it was true. He hadn't had a child before and definitely hadn't been around many children, just people his age. Of course, some still acted like children. Did that count though?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:51 pm

" Oh." I blushed slightly and looked down at my hands. How on earth was I going to tell him now? Sure it wasn't set in stone since I had only taken two tests. I only had two tests really. Both had come out positive and Carla was being excited for me at the moment. I
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm

"Oh? What's going on Crys?" Zidane pulled a ways away from her and looked directly into her eyes. "Is there a piece of this puzzle that i'm missing? Did you want me to babysit your sister or something like that?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:57 pm

I blushed an even brighter red and bit my lip. I looked away and sighed. My sister? She was in France and not at an age to be babysat. I shook my head no. "Zidane...if you had a child of your own do you think you'd...love it?" I asked, my cheeks a bright red. It was sort of discreet but in a way it wasn't.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:03 pm

He blinked all of a sudden, several times. The pieces finally fit together. He didn't say a word. He lightly placed his hand upon her stomach and arched a brow. "You....?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:08 pm

I blushed a bright red and nodded a yes. I placed y hand over his. " I think so...both tests were positive." I murmered, my eyes closed. I sighed and layed down on my back. I didn't know what to think right now.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:11 pm

He was confused at first, as if wondering what he should od or say. When no words came he threw his arms around her. Finally when he found his voice, he whispered into her ear, "Of course I'd love it."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

My eyes snapped open and I gasped. I smiled brightly and hugged back fiercly. " Thank you." I whispered into his ear as small tears of joy made their way down my cheeks. I had been more afradi of what would've happened than I had realized. I kissed his cheek and sighed blissfully.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

"Let's go out." He said, Pulling himself off the ground, and lightly helping her to her feet. "Celebrate the day and whatnot?" He smiled. The feelings were overwhelming. He was going to be a dad!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:24 pm

I smiled at him and wiped my tears away with the back of my hands. More tears simply replaced them but I didn't give a damn. " Yeah. A happy day like this should be nice to celebrate." I said, smiling up at him. I took his hand in mine and sighed.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:47 pm

About a half hour later, they stood at the front of the fanciest spot nearby. Zidane had been luck to know the man in charge and he had in fact gotten a free table. "Sorry for the wait," the man behind the counter winked and waved Zidane and Crys in the moment they walked through the doors.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I looked around the restaurant, smiling like an idiot. " Est tres belle." I murmered under my breath. I had always loved to go to elegant places with my family back in France and it was a habit I hoped to give to my new family. I looked over to Zidane and raised an eyebrow.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

"Only the best for you." He smiled and sat in their designated dining seat. Zidane was lucky. Extremely so. "There is something that I need to ask you..." He shifted in his seat, as if he were nervous.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 pm

I blushed a bright red and grinned at him. I liked being pampered on dates. I took his hand and smiled at him reasuringly. " What is it love?" I asked, my accent seeping through for once. I usually kept it in check but I doubted it mattered right now. My green eyes searched his as I waited for his response.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 pm

He'd fallen in love with her. It was that simple. And now they were going to have a child! Zidane couldn't imagine anything better than fathering a child with her at his side. Nothing could have been. He smiled at her, and dropped to one knee.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:05 pm

I stared at him in shock and blushed a bright red. Others in the restaurant were watching us ut I didn't give a damn. Nothing could ruin this moment for me. I loved him and I knew he loved me. I smiled reasuringly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

He plucked a small ringbox out from his coat pocket, and held it out to her. He pulled back a side and revealed a small diamond wedding band. "Chrysanthemum Bouvier." He took a deep breath. "Will you marry me?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next