Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTF #1

+2
Call Me Marvin!
Hawk
6 posters

Go down

CTF #1 Empty CTF #1

Post by Hawk Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 am

Chiron entered the clearing where all the campers had gathered. "welcome everyone to our first game of Capture the flag, Im sure you all know the rules, no maiming and intentional bodily harm. The first team to capture the opponents flag and bring it back to there territory wins the game.
Red will be on the left, and Blue will be on the right. GO!!!" He explained, as he shouted the last bit, the game was on.

OOC: If you need to know which team your charrie is on, the link is psoted just below

https://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t422-update-capture-the-flag

I hope ya'll enjoy and participate in our first Capture The Flag Game, and have fun.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

CTF #1 Empty Re: CTF #1

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 am

CTF #1 PKzNw
( I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER )
I WILL FIGHT TIL' FOREVER
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is it. "Capture the Flag. First ever for the season." He said under his breathe. You can really tell that his excited. He got off his feet and followed his other allies doing a some rounds for the perimeter of the territory. Doing perimeters can be boring but what the heck. This is called as taking one for the team.

This is the time, he knows he should stand out. He should show to the others what he can do. Show them what a really battle should be like. Its been like ages since he really made an effort to use his power. He feels like he's wasting his father's gift for him. This time he will make sure to keep his guards up.

He's almost done with the perimeter. Until someone came. He positioned himself. Ready to launch his ireneus at someone. He called his sword 'Ireneus' which means peace in greece.

AND SO ON

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 735 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) classroom
( notes ) anything?

OOC: Should I post First Person?
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 pm

~ You can if you want too Marv~

Carla Marie
I sighed and quickly looked around, trying to spot someone I knew. Crys was still in the infirmary and Terra had left camp for good. I sighed again and made my way into the trees where I knew my way around expertly. For the ocassion my hair was up in a braid and I was wearing anew pair of skiny jeans that somehow were actually very mobile. My daggers were strapped to my theight and my bow was slung across my chest. "So it begins." I mumbled.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oran+ Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Hmmm...My scythe or my sword, I thought. Scythes isn't mobile enough, I'll go for the sword. I unsheathed my sword. I was in blue since I was son of Apollo's Roman form.

Oran+

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

OOC: Fine, I'll make an exception this once.

Spoiler:

Sleet Kaius Snow:

He stood still. Erect as possible. His eyes flitted over to Carla who stood not too far from him, and he searched for some other people who frequently stood out. Snow himself wasn't really all that excited for what may have been, and very well could have been the most boring moment of his life. Kaius was never one for public events anyhow. He never really cared for anything outside his Goth Clique. It's not that he disliked people. He just figured that the were completely unworthy of his time. Even more so of this. He drew his stygian iron sword, but not out of anticipation. It just felt right, like he was empty without it. Naked Without it. "Time for another worthless hour." His voice seemed winded and cracked, as if hardly used. "Is this even worth the time we put in?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

OOC-Is this still going on, or is the game done?
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum