Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An odd interaction

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

An odd interaction - Page 3 Empty Re: An odd interaction

Post by legolosarrow0726 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Jason Bacon:

I sat there eating my ambrosia, watching the two. This was much better than those stupid soap orpreas Byron had watched...As soon as I heard the word 'date' I started paying even closer attention."Nice that you two stopped paying attention to me, the boy who escaped death by hellhound,lava,and explosion,all in under a few hours."I said."So, about that date, I'm cool with my bro doing that, but I want to go monster hunting with him first in the woods. I have some things to talk about, and I want to see how my bro can handle a monster."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

"Oh, really now? What ever I want?" I asked slyly, letting him kiss me. I didn't really mind much, just wanted him to take me on a date. "I can think of quite a few things I want right now..." I said kissing him deeply, my lips fit perfectly with his. I pulled away and looked at his brother. "Well, I suppose I could share... but I'm generally a rather selfish person by nature," I said with a smile. "If you come back alive and you've killed a monster or two, I'll make sure you are rewarded for your heroic deeds," I promised easily. It wasn't a hard thing to promise and I kind of owed him after my manipulation. He still had his arms around me and it was starting to make me slightly uncomfortable.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifa90 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Todd walked in and sat down to watch he swirled a bit of water around his hand before smiling and calling a surge of water and dowsing Jason.

Fifa90

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum