Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingis Charries

3 posters

Go down

Ingis Charries Empty Ingis Charries

Post by Ignis Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Brutum "Animal" Chaus
Ingis Charries Tumblr_m1uvawJlNL1qmz2ryo1_500
BASICS

Creature:
Half-blood
Age/Birthday:
16 Summer Solstice
Birth Place:
OR Portland
Sexuality:
HomoSexual ~ Forgot this fact... :]
Years at Camp:
Just arrived
Mortal Family:
Unknown
Immortal Family:
Typhon - God of Monsters
Demi-god Family:
Non At the moment - He has been claimed... The camp director knows this, so dies the Oracle. however only a few select campers around the camp know his heritage. He doesn't tell anyone because he's afraid that his fathers bad Rep will be taken out on him...
Pets:
A Large Golden Stag, most greek campers call it the male counter part of Artemis's Animal.
Weapons:
A Roman Short sword...

Deep Thoughts

Eyes:
Sterling Silver - Except when using his power, then the pupil explodes, and covers his entire eye causing them to be Black.
Hair:
Dark Black
Height:
5' 9"
Weight:
166 LBS - Mostly muscle
Skin:
Italian
Accessories:
Diamond Earring on his right ear
Clothes:
Camp Clothes
Personality:
Even though he doesn't do back stories, and barely lets people know anything about him, he is still somewhat popular. His looks help a lot with that, and he so does his Personality itself. He has been classified as a Schizo, not the type who see people, but the type who's attitude can change at the drop of a hat, this type of unpredictable attitude brings in the fans, and the haters. His fears adds a lot to who he is, one because of his dad, and another because of his Sexuality... He battles with the thought of which one will have the worst effect on people close to him. Most of the time it causes his personality to change, which is where the Schizo comes from. He thinks that his life is Him against the Worlds, and that pretty much no matter what he does won't change that. The fear of disappointment to others is another major influence in his life, it makes him strive to over achieve and to battle his Cliche ADHD, and his self hatred.
Dislikes:
Haters, the pain he gets when he uses his power
Fears:
He is afraid that people will find out about his father, Typhon, because he is afraid of what they will do. He is also afraid that people will hate him because of his Sexuality... he battles with which one has a more dramatic effect on the people around him, but fears he would choose the wrong subject, and make people disappointed in him. His last fear, and his Flaw is that he is afraid to disappoint anyone, no matter who they were. Eh is working on getting over this fear, but it's gonna take a while to do so, but he knows that he can do it.
Skills/Talents:
Fighting, stalking, and secrets. Creativity, and Monster Knowledge
Powers:
Hearing the thoughts of monsters, and summon them just like Hades campers. He can mimic the ability of some monsters, but only for a good 2 or 3 minutes, But not only is it short lived, but he feels every single thing that happens. I.E: If he grew antlers out of his head, he would feel the splitting of the skin, the cracking of the skull, and the growing of new bone, all within half a second. This task weakens him beyond that of his normal powers, and he usually becomes haggard afterwards, but can go on for another 10-15 minutes before his body gives up on him. The power is like muscle, and the more he uses it the less exhausted he becomes. In his lifetime he has only used it three times, so he hasn't figured out how to master it. another taxing power that Animal has acquired is the ability to heal big animals, and bring back small animals from the dead. A way to tell if he is using his power, I mean if you can't noticeable see that he has awkward parts on him, then you can look into his eyes, because when he goes through this pain, his pupils explode. One more thing about his power is that a certain mimic, like the Neamon Lion's Skin can only take so much beating before it deactivates...
Flaws:
he doesn't trust anyone, meaning he has very little friends, because he keeps as much of himself from people, unless his deep instinct tells him he can trust them. He fears that people will be disappointed in him and then wont even notice he is there.

Need-To-Know

History Before Camp:
Brutum Woke up in the middle of a ruined classroom, but forgot how he got there. What he does know is:
1) He was meant for a purpose
2) His message for Rachel
3) He has a face, he see's every night he goes to sleep, but no name
History Since Camp:
Just Arrived....

Dating:
N/A

Sample RP:
I was sitting in class on a Tuesday night, listening to my math teacher scream at the top of her lungs at me for not knowing the anwser to the 'easiest math problem in the world... blah blah blah...' when suddenly he opened his eyes, and he was in an empty dark class room. I looked around at the tables and the clean white board. I shrugged and put in my head phones, as a breeze of cold air brushed across my bare neck. I suddenly felt a searing pain on my and flew to the left. I clanged into some of the desks, bending the metal of legs. I looked down, at which should have been a bloody spill of guts, but instead was just a nasty bruise. I touched the sides of my arms, and thanked my Father above for my powers acting on my instincts. At A large spike slammed into my left shoulder shattering into splinters, but still sending me into the reinforced window. My Neamon Lion skin had protected me for some life threatening attacks, and it could take much more. The Manticore came from the corner of the room, where there was a broken window. I looked at his tail for my inspiration, and my right hand turned into the curved deadly spike. I shouted and charged forwards, blocking a strike from his tail. He left paw smashed into my foreleg, causing me to tumble forwards and to the left. I screamed and brought my hand down onto his shoulder. My hand crumbled and brought black blood spilling all over the floor, making me fall even more. He lunged for me, and i rolled to the right, bringing myself to a rest in a heaving clump on my knees. Silent as a snake the Manticore was upon me from behind, and I screamed out in pain as he raked his claws across my chest. A painful burn and searing flare occurred all at once down my back and in my skull. I screamed in pain as my bones broke, and my skin split open. Tears slipped from my eyes as I started to fall unconscious. My backbone expanded and turned to large spikes and from my head erupted long razor sharp antlers. I sighed as a cloud of bright golden dust shot out around me, more pain seared through me as my back curled up, and started the super fast process it uses to heal me. I awoke in the room to a centaur standing over me, And then i was out again to the nasty monsters of my ancestry.

Last edited by Ignis on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ignis

Back to top Go down

Ingis Charries Empty Re: Ingis Charries

Post by Ignis Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Maximum "Impact" Amazon
Ingis Charries Tumblr_lt6rzmJsJf1qhb0iso1_500

Basics

Nick Name:
MIA or Imapct
Creature:
Half Blood
Age/Birthday:
Birth Place:
New York, New York
Sexuality:
BiSexual ~ Doesn't Know this yet :]
Years at Camp:
Just arrived
Mortal Family:
Burned Alive
Immortal Family:
Lelantos - Titan of the Hunters,
Demi-god Family:
Unknown
Pets:
None
Weapons:

Deep Thoughts

Eyes:
Blue
Hair:
dark Brown
Height:
5'1"
Weight:
145 LBS
Skin:
Cherokee Indian
Accesories:
His Neamon Lion Jacket, and shield watch
Clothes:
He normally wears his jacket over the white shirt along will jeans and his boots. You won't ever find him anywhere with out his on of a kind watch that pops out into a shield ready for combat.
Personality:

Himself, pizza, parties, the sunlight, outside, the wind
Dislikes:
noise, strong bad smells, monsters
Fears:
Disappointment
Skills/Talents:
Hunting, controlling his powers, Sports
Powers:
Max has the ability to sneak up on just about anybody, he has Hyper senses allowing him to hear things no normal demigod could hear, smell things that most dogs can't even smell, and see things unlike any Eagle in the world. He is meant to be a fighting machine with with fast reflexes,
Flaws:
Max has Paranoia

Need - To - Know
History Since Camp:
Week One: First game of CTF went well
Week Two: Had some time adjusting to the Titan Cabin, but so far it's all fine
Week Three: It just started
History Before Camp:

Dating:
No One at the moment ~ but he does feel lonely...
Song:
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites By Skrillex

Last edited by Ignis on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

Ignis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

OK great looking, however you need to add the personality. and i would like you to tone down his powers a bit, especially the light bolts.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ignis Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 am

good now?

Ignis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Brutum is approved.
Max needs a personality, and more flaws.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceraiderz Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

Also, Maximum needs a history BEFORE camp. Also, expand on how Paranoia may be a fatal flaw. ^^;

-- spaceraiderz;
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz
Jack of all Trades; Master of None

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: