Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan] - Page 2 Empty Re: cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:11 am

I nodded my head and walked around in a circle before plopping down. I looked up at him and meowed loudly, in a sense telling him to shoo.I hadn't stayed changed this long before and I would simply die if he ever saw me naked. I wasn't exactly ever the showy type and I'd never be able to look him in the face again! Gah!
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan] - Page 2 Empty Re: cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Dillon chuckled softly at her reaction. Raising his hands up in a surrender motion, he smiled at her. "Okay, okay, I'm going," her said with a wink. With that he went over to Antoinette and Kiara with her back to the direction where Alex was. His bright violet eyes shined as he pet the two.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Almost if on cue the second he turned around I poofed back into a human, wearing only my little collar with the bell. I sighed and quickly shimmied back into my clothing. What if it was always like this whenever I was around Dillon? Getting closer to him would be so much harder. I walked back over to him after I managed to pat my hair down enough to look presentable and got my bow in the right place. " D-dillon-kun?" I murmured, hugging him from behind.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:04 pm

When she came over and hugged him from behind, Dillon couldn't help but smile softly. Turning his head he kissed her cheek quickly. "Yes, Kitty-chan?" he asked with a shine in his violet eyes. Turning around entirely, he hugged her waist and pulled her closer, resting his forehead on her's.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:29 pm

I sighed and looked down at my hand which were clasped together at the moment. I was never good at speaking my mind. And when I did the amount of awkward penguins increased by tenfold. " D-does it b-bother you t-that I turn into a cat whenever we get...lovey dovey...?" I asked in a quiet voice, blushing up a storm.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Dillon put his hands on either side of Alex's face and gently tilted her head upwards so her eyes met his. "It doesn't bother me, Kitty-chan," be said assuring my. "Why? Because it's still you, and I love every single thing about you along with the Kitty part of you." Each sentence he spoke came right out, not even giving it a second glance. He knew what he spoke was true, and he didn't need to think about it.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:08 pm

I blushed an even brighter red and smiled sweetly at him. I kissed the palm of his hand and purred. Never in my life had anyone cared about me so much. I mean sure my dad loved me but he was always away, always busy with something else. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him in a hug. "Arigato Dillon-kun..." I murmered, resting my head on his shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:54 am

His soft violet eyes looked at Alex for a moment as her head rested on his shoulder. He hugged her closer, and smiled as she thanked him in Japanese. "Anytime, Princess," he said smoothly. "Now, shall we take a stroll?" he offered with a quick wink.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I chuckled and nodded my head. I backed up a bit and grinned. " I found this really pretty clearing a couple of yards away. It has cattails and lilies and sunflowers and Peonies and-...Well, it has a lot of flowers." I said, smiling sheepishly and shrugging. Almost as if on cue, Kirara waltzed over to us and started scratching on my shoelaces.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:56 am

Scooping Kiara up from the ground then swinging his arm around Alex, he nodded. "Show me the way to this flower haven, princess," he said with a wink. As the sun peeked through the trees, he noticed how beautiful she looked as the light reflected on her blonde hair. Ending up staring, Dillon wasn't broken from his trance until Antoinette bumped into his legs urging him to wake up.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:31 pm

I blushed again and grinned slightly. " Oh you're going to love it. We could just lay there getting awesome tans and it smells so nice." I mused, smiling dreamily as I took his hand and tugged him in the 'Flower Havens' general direction. I blushed a bright red noticing him staring at me and looked down. " Y-yes?" I asked, slightly cocking my head to the side.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Dillon chuckled at the mention oif tans. "If only I could get a tan," he said playfully, glancing at his pale skin. For a son of the goddess of Dawn, he had pale skin. "Oh nothing," he said simply, realizing she had noticed his staring. "Youre just as beautiful as alway, is all," he said smoothly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled sweetly at him. It was so uncanny how he always knew what to say. " I don't think I had ever believed that before I heard it from you..." I murmured in response, trying hard to calm down a little and stop inner fangirling. My cat ears had already come back and my tail was swinging back and forth.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am

"Well, it's good that you do, because it's true," he confirmed with a nod of his head. Violet eyes shined as he hugged her shoulders tightly. He had always loved everything about Alex. From her beautiful blonde hair to her cat ears and tail. In Dillon's eyes, Alex was perfect.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I smiled sweetly at Dillon and lightly kissed his neck. Kya~! " It's just up ahead no-..." I stopped walking and cautiously glanced around. Something wasn't right. My ears raised in alarm and I subconsciously pulled out my dagger. " Dillon-kun...there's a monster nearby." I murmured quietly, finally realizing the what the sensations meant,
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Dillon smiled softly down at Alex, but the smile immediately faded when she cut herself short and pulled out her dagger. Reaching into the nearest sunlight, Dillon summoned his dual swords from the rays. A minor trick he had learned from his half-siblings. With a hard look in his violet eyes, Dillon gripped his two swords before putting an arm in front of Alex. "Stay near me," he said firmly with a low voice. A grunt of a large monster was heard off to their left, and Dillon's head whipped towards its general direction. "It's a minotaur," he whispered mainly to himself, glaring at the dense group of trees that hid the great beast.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:28 pm

My heart skipped a beat when I saw what it was. Dammit. You needed strength to kill this thing and I didn't have much of that. " Kirara, disperse." I murmured, Kirara quickly getting the message. She lightly nipped Antoinette trying to tell her to leave with her. I couldn't fight if there were others in danger of getting hurt around me. " What do we do now?" I quietly asked Dillon, my eyes never leaving the Minotaur.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 pm

While Antoinette quickly prodded Kiara away from the scene, Dillon tensed and glared at the minotaur. He didn't answer Alex; instead, his violet eyes intensified as he took a step forward. As expected, that ticked the minotaur off, and the monster charged. At last second, Dillon grabbed Alex and dodged the minotaur's large form. With his sword, he sliced at the Minotaur's leg, hoping to make a deep gash.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 pm

The Minotaur roared in pain and his left leg collapsed under with a bloody gash in it. I took in a shaky breath and quickly returned to a fighting stance. " Yabukitaro?" I muttered under my breath. Weren't monsters unable to pass the border?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 pm

When the monster collapsed, Dillon wasted no time in finishing it off with a stab to the back. Golden dust seemed to be falling from the sky before the wind picked it up and flew it away. "The border... he muttered to himself quickly before finally ruening around to face Alex. "You alright?" he asked with a soft smile on his face.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I blushed slightly and nodded my head in response. I sighed and stood up a bit straighter. And once again I was unable to fight. It's no wonder Otou never let me leave the house without a chaperon. I glanced up at Dillon and raised an eyebrow. " Um...D-do you have any idea how it could have gotten in?" I asked, stepping closer to him and taking his hand in mine.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum