Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma) Empty Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:55 pm

Cray Harrows:

I walked along the lake, placing a firework every few feet. If any monster somehow flew into the camp, or a bird, they would get quite the suprise. I grinned at the thought of a bewilederd bird with fireworks heading straight for its face. I continued down the lake, and I considerd laying down some home-made TNT. 'Nah. Pointless, it would only blow up the fireworks that were supposed to blow up the target.' I thought. I walked along, continuing to lay down fireworks.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma) Empty Re: Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma)

Post by Gormakid Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:17 pm

I walked down to the lake, taking my time and enjoying the beautiful spring day that seemed to be quickly changing to a summer day as the sun rose higher in the sky. Not that I minded, though. A daughter of Hyperion learned to love sunny days. "Man, I'm a mess," I said, looking down at myself. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt from one of those super-girly stores. In the sun my skin glowed even more than it usually did, it light up the flowers around me and made my shadow sort-of see through instead of black. I walked directly into someone. I looked up and saw a guy about my age examining me and some fireworks as if they were machines. "I'm so sorry, I'll try to stay out of your way..."
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma) Empty Re: Meeting somone-And blowing things up(Gorma)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:42 am

'Holy crispy bacon Batman! Wow that's a hot girl...And is she glowing?' I thought, beholding the glowing girl. She looked to be about my ae,maybe slightly younger. "I'm so sorry, I'll try to stay out of your way..." I heard her say."Nah it's all right. Hey, would you mind helping me set up these firewor-I mean this monster trap?" I said,I needed some company after doing this alone for a few hours.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:04 pm

"Nah it's all right. Hey, would you mind helping me set up these firewor-I mean this monster trap?" He said. I was happy that I hadn't scared him off, but a little creeped out at his expression when he first saw me. "Um...okay, I don't know how much help I can be though. What's your name?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"I'm Cray Harrows, son of Hepfestus.Though, I much prefer destorying things via explovies and fireworks rather than building them." I replied, matter-of-factly. "So, mind setting these over there?" I gestured to a spot roughy ten meters away from me. "Also, you don't by any chance have the ability to resist fire, do you? Otherwise, I think I'm going to have to do the 'wiring' "
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 pm

"I'm Ally. Ally Rice. Daughter of Hyperion." When I said those words my light that surrounded my body glowed a little more. I wasn't afraid of hiding the fact that I was a daughter of a Titan. Actually, I was proud of it. "So, mind setting these over there?" I grinned at him, taking the fireworks and asked, "These aren't going to blow my hand off are they?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 am

"These aren't going to blow my hand off are they?" I heard her say. I thought about this for about half a second, then replied, "No, unless of course your powers of light have flamable qualites, or if you have a tendancy to light matches."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm

I smiled. "No, no, I'm not going to blow up randomly...I hope. I just shine like this and sometimes explode in light if I want to." I walked over and planted the firework where he had specified and walked back. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him. "So now what? Do we just wait until some monster comes?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Cray Harrows:
I smiled. " 'Wait' isn't the word I'm looking for." I grinned. I pulled out a match, and lit it. Holding it in front of my face, yet far away from the fireworks, I pulled out some bread, a full loaf, and lit it up, while whispering-"Tartarus, send me a monster."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I laughed, but silently became worried. Could you really summon a monster from Tartarus? No demigod I knew had ever tried. Unfortunately, a hell hound appeared on the hill above the firework trap. I inhaled quickly and took a few steps back. I then looked at Cray, "Do something! Don't let it just come down here!"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:26 pm

"I would back away if I were you." I smiled as I pulled out my homemade stick of TNT."I was hoping for a bird..." I whisperd to Tartarus, as I lit the TNT. And chucked it at the Hellhound. I vaugley remeberd that a had put way to much gun powder in that one. Uh-oh. "Hit the deck!" I shouted, and dropped to the ground, pulling Ally down with me. I would resist the blast, but she would probably be blow to pieces, if she stood up, that is.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:47 pm

I was yanked to the ground by the son of Hephaestus, and got pretty lucky, I guess. I could feel the heat of the blast all around me. Of I had been standing up I would have been fried. After a few seconds I slowly got up, "I-uh-thanks." I said, blushing.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:00 pm

"Uh,no problem..." I smiled, but I was aware of intense amounts of heat on my cheeks-and it wasn't fire. I became aware of somthing nagging my mind. I slowly came into focus, and my first instinct was to be like 'No way, I'm not doing that!' but my brain egged me on. 'Do it! Do it! Do it!' I caved and then, with my voice barely audible, but still heard,"So...I was wondering...Will you...Uh, go out with me?..." My voice volume became lower and lower as I neared those last few words. I looked down at my feet, knowing that she would almost definatley say no.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:27 pm

I stood there and thought it through. I barely knew Cray, but he seemed like a good guy. I was also single and completely open to a relationship. "This is all a little too quick. Maybe we can be a little more than friends and see what that grows into."
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:12 pm

"Well, that blew over better than expected." I said, I was about to pick up my box of matches, then I slipped.Face-first into the lake. Great. I pulled my head from the water, with a fish in my mouth that got there who knows how, the tasted like Posiden's saltly ***-hole. I spat out the fish, and it jumped back into the water.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I cracked up as Cray fell into the water. I jogged over to the edge of the water, "Are you alright?" I asked, withholding a giggle and suppressing a smile. [color=cyan]"I would jump in, but water and light don't mix well."[/cyan] I said, demonstrating by putting my foot in the water. It immediately lost its bright yellow glow and darkened to a blood red color which flickered like a screwed up light bulb.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 pm

"Aside, from that taste of raw fish in my mouth, yes." I climbed out of the water, soaking wet. I shook myself like a dog, and marched over to a patch of trees. I picked up a few dry aticks and logs, and went back to the lake. I put them in a small pile, lit a match and threw it on. Now I could warm up. I sat close to the fire, and said to Ally, "You can sit down, if you want."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down