Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practicing some...

2 posters

Go down

Practicing some... Empty Practicing some...

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:14 am

Jason Bacon:

I leapt over the vaults, with sweat dripping from my forehead. I dashed around thwe track, not a care in the world. I paused next to the door, and grabbed my gear. I need to be able to do this with my gear on... I ran around the track a few more times, and missed a few jumps. My gear was really messingh with me. I stopped, panting. 'Water would be good right about now...'
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Practicing some... Empty Re: Practicing some...

Post by Gormakid Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 am

Mike Macintosh:
Being a son of Nike was no easy accomplishment. Everyone expected the son of the victory goddess to win everything by a long shot. Unfortunately, that wasn't the way things worked. So, early every morning, Mike would report to the track at Camp Half-Blood and run his heart out for the sake of getting better at everything. On this particular day, Mike went to the track around eight o'clock, when he woke up. The track was empty most the time, but with springtime creeping into the camp's activities, the track had become a training haven for many demigods. As Mike arrived, he noticed an unfamiliar face running around in full body armor. The kid stopped after about a mile on the track and seemed to be tired. Mike took this as his que to go introduce himself. He walked over to the guy, who was around Mike's age and said, "So, you up for a couple more laps?" Mike said in a playful tone, "my name's Mike...son of Nike. What about you?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 am

Jason Bacon:
I glanced beside me. Another demigod. So much for solitary training sessions. "I'm Jason, son of Ares."I said to him. "And yeah, I'm up for a few more laps. But if it's a race, don't exepct me to play fair." With that, I used a burst of energy and zipped ahed of him, thundering down the track.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:32 pm

Mike Macintosh:
Michael grinned at Jason, the son of Ares, comment. Of course, in that moment of slight happiness, Jason took of down the track. Mike, not one to be out down, took off after Jason. Years of training kicked in quickly, and Mike was soon blazing past Jason. "Your gonna have to be faster than that Jason. Us Nike kids like things fast and furious." And with that, Michael Macintosh took off down the track again, barely breathing hard.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:16 pm

"Remember what I said about not playing fair?" I willed in a sprint, and pulled ahed of him. I pulled an explosive arrow from my quiver, and I threw it in his path. "Deal with that!"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Mike dove away as the arrow bounced and exploded near him. Convinently though, the arrow had driven Mike off the track right by his shield and sword. Mike grabbed his shield and quickly secured it to his forearm. The shield was white all over except for a giant green Nike swoosh in the middle. The shield was a gift from his mom, and would probably withstand a couple arrows. Mike took off down the track again, catching up quickly as usual.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 am

[color/]"Persistant little bugger aren't you..."[color:Red] I growled. I pulled out my sword, and slammed his shield with the butt of it in hopes to mess him up. I kept going, and realized I was losing energy. I tossed my bow and arrows off to the side, and went much faster, now with not as much weight to slow me down.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 pm

I looked down at my shield. The stupid kid had put a dent in it. "Idiot..." I mumbled as I ran after him quickly. He threw down his weapons and so did I. I ran as fast as I could, leaped, and tackled him to the ground. Before the other kid could engage in a fight I was already bounding down the track at top speed.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:36 pm

"You shouldn't start fights with children of Ares!" I called after him. I was pissed, but I refused to let my blood instinct take over. Insted, I charged down the courde, converting the anger into speed, and took the lead from Mike.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 pm

The race continued at full speed for several laps, sometimes I had the lead, sometimes Jason did. Coming around the final turn of one lap I saw my shield on the ground and got a crazy idea. In the background I saw the lake. I was notorious for being good with bad ideas, so, natural, I followed my gut instinct that would most likely lead to inevitable failure. As I ran past I grabbed my shield and noticed I had three or four strides on Jason, who was behind me. I shouted to him, "Try to keep up son of Ares, we're taking a detour!" I then flashed across the finish line and jumped on my shield with perfect timing. I rode it down the hill that led to the lake like I was sledding. At the last moment I pulled on my shield so it didn't go into the water, but let my momentum blast me into the lake.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum