Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Others

3 posters

Go down

Others Empty Others

Post by Alias Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

What about a spot where we can create our own Rp's if we get tired of the regular old PJ&O series? Say, if we wanted something witha totally different storyline, or a completely different world, story, universe, etc...Keep us from going from 'House to house' in order to get what we may want?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Others Empty Re: Others

Post by spaceraiderz Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Hell, this isn't a bad idea! Something like an off-topic thing, where you create a thread for a certain type of roleplay? Like THIS? Anyway, if we did go ahead with this, I would have to say characters within the roleplays wouldn't have to be accepted. They could just be made and played. :3

-- Spaceraiderz;
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz
Jack of all Trades; Master of None

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Not necessarily, they'd still need to be accepted, but by whoever made the first starter. Like if I wanted an all cop Rp or something, I would really want to make sure all of them fit into the right roll, but it wouldn't be like that either. A lot of the accepting would be through Private Messaging, or even an OOC kinda thread? And they wouldn't be official characters like with this site, meaning, you can make more and more, and not all of them would necessarily have to be made through a skeleton. Of course, it would make this site better in my opinion. I always wondered why they didn't do this with a lot of other sites. If prompted, I could draw up some pretty well rounded rules for such a piece were it to be added. And then, anybody could be a GM or Game Master, and play a god0like roll that's to drive the story along, with the help of the other members, but the creator, or GM, would definitely have to have a plot in mind, or even just be sure to throuhg the needed advesities into it.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu May 03, 2012 6:54 pm

That sounds like an amazing IDEA! I Love it and support 100%! Smile
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun May 06, 2012 7:48 pm

I made so many errors in that paragraph up there....

I still think this should happen. But whatever. I'm busy persuing my dream.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceraiderz Sat May 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Hey, Kite!
Well, some admins and myself *cough*me and hawk*cough* have discussed the idea briefly, there is some concern that having various sections for RP would deter from the overall style of the site itself. As if, people would forget the DGA aspect and focus on the new RP sections.
However, if you wish to go somewhere like this, might I suggest - www.screenplaysftw.proboards.com or create something like it. RP sites are for RP-ing specific ideas; SP, and you have a lot more choice. x3

-- spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon May 21, 2012 5:27 pm

The problem about that however is: there is a specific amount of people some are comfortable with Rp'ing with. Hosting a whole other site dedicated to one whole rp is tough, and really not even worth it. The main reason of my absence here is due to this-Aside from my banning that is. We don't even get the option of another Rp on this site, so it's just not fun for me.

I'll finish the thought later. Dinner~
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceraiderz Tue May 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Welp, that's kind of the point of sites like DGA and CHB. We're all here to roleplay one thing - demigod children in a camp/school setting facing not only the troubles of normal life, but the troubles of being a demigod as well. Now, this may bring up multiple scenarios to life for you to write about, can't you be satisfied with that? Different sites exist for different reasons. If you wanted to put an idea like this into play, then I would suggest you would have to set it out like CHB-ers have, like this -
Malfoy Manor
Yourself; A Roleplay
Dead Space RP
Game;; Roleplay
Those are just a few examples. If we WERE to have something similar on here, then it would be like that. Nothing big, just a game that you played in Chat that wouldn't take away too much from the site overall. If you had something different in mind, then you would have to create a different site, or find one, based on Screenplays, which this idea is, effectively. Something like so - www.thornoroseinoregon.proboards.com
Thanks for your suggestion, and feel free to feedback.
p.s. no, I'm not being awkward with you because I enjoy stirring up fights. >_>
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Wed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Only because you love our fights Ruth lol

Nah, It's not a big deal. Just needed a good debate every now and then. It just get's dull sometimes. That's usually when I make a new Character but Eh, College is interfering with my life now. If I play my cards right, I can graduate from College with an Associates Degree, and then Graduate Highschool the month after.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by spaceraiderz Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Welp, you see right through me, Hunter. >_>
Anyway, good luck with college and high school etc.

This idea has been
DISSAPROVED

Thank you for your suggestion;

-- spaceraiderz;
-- the admins;
spaceraiderz
spaceraiderz

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down