Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

watch where you're going ; hawk

2 posters

Go down

watch where you're going ; hawk Empty watch where you're going ; hawk

Post by SilverDagger Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Corin sighed softly as she walked through the forest. Her precious journal was in her hand today as she had just been making her way back from the clearing. Suddenly, she heard a twig snap off to her right, causing her attention to turn towards that direction. She didn't notice, however, that someone was standing in her path as she continued to walk. Rin then found herself bumping into someone and falling on the ground. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" she exclaimed, though it was clearly her fault.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

watch where you're going ; hawk Empty Re: watch where you're going ; hawk

Post by Hawk Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I walked through the forest, on patrol, looking for anything suspicious. I heard a noise coming from not far away, so i decided to go check it out. There was a girl walking, she was carrying something like a book. I stopped, but she continued walking, not noticing me, she ran right into me. "Im terribly sorry, who are you and what are you doing out in the woods here?" I asked her.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm

A sharp sigh came from Corin as she stood up, not bothering to wait for help from the person she had bumped into. Her sharp blue eyes sent daggers towards him as she dusted herself off, unaware that she had dropped her journal. Dusting her skirt off she glared at nothing in particular as she noticed grass stains. on it. "Greeaat," she muttered, sarcasm dripping from her voice like venom. "This was my favorite one too. So much for being to keep it stainless." She looked up at the guy who she noticed as a guy from her Wing, meaning he was a child of an Egyptian god or goddess. "That name's Corinne," she began, combing a hand through her snow white hair, "But you probably already knew that. I'm a daughter of Isis. And you are Mr. Nobody I presume, seeing as nobody has ever told me about you, or at least I don't think they did." She rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. "What? I can't go into the woods just to find some peace and quiet from the rest of that Academy-like place?" The frown on her face deepened as she stared him down, trying to be intimidating, but relatively failing to the much bigger and buffer teen.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum