Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan] Empty cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Nothing too major and crazy has happened that morning, while Dillon took Antoinette out for a walk as usual. Nonetheless, the sudden srint the golden retriever made away from her master was compketely out of the ordinary. Ther blonde's violet eyes widened greatly and it took him aback for a split second. "Wait! Antoinette! Wait for me!" he called out, dashing quickly after her. A breeze ruffled his long blonde hair as he ran, but Dillon still wasn't really focused on his appearance at the moment.

Suddenly, Dillon found himself running right into a massively large bush as Antoinette ran through it. Pushing through some leaves, the son of Eos suddenly burst through the bushes. As he did he rammed into someone, making the both of them fall to the ground. "AH! he exclaimed, surprised.

Scrambling to get off of who he rammed right into, Dillon blushed deeply in an embarassed manner. "I'm so sorry! I was chasing my dog and I guess I wasn't looking where I was going," he said hastily. "Are you alright? he asked finally.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan] Empty Re: cliche of animes ;; [meg-chan]

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

It was a normal day, well as normal as it gets with me. I was sporting a pair of jean shorts for once and a ruffly purple blouse to match the purple boy in my hair. I would've gotten thrown to the floor if it wasn't for Kirara, who was conveniently perched in my arms and warned me a couple seconds earlier but it was short live.I laughed lightly, glad that I hadn't been hit.
Face bright red and ears straight up, I slowly sat up rubbing the back of my head. Kirara was off doing who knows what and I was underneath a stranger. Great. I opened my eyes slightly and blushed an even brighter red. " D-dillon-kun?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:26 pm

It was embarassing enough for the son of Eos that he had rammed into someone whilst bursting out of the bushed, but at the sound of her voice, Dillon couldn't help but felt his cheeks heaten. His violet eyes glanced down at the beautiful girl below him, and he quickly got off of her. "Oro! Gomen na'sai, Kitty-chan!" he exclaimed, sitting off a few inches away from her on the ground. This was awkward, yet he decided to make the best of it.

As he sat there for a moment, a thought arose in his mind. "It's funny how we keep meeting through out pets," he chuckled, motioning towards Antoinette who sat a bit of a ways away. She barked once as if to say "You're welcome!" Dillon rolled his eyes, but then glanced at Alex yet again. She had a really cute top and bow on today which made Dillon smile. "You look as cute as usual," he said with a wink.

SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 pm

I smiled sweetly at him and chuckled lightheartedly. "Maa ii deshou Dillon-kun." I said, sitting up Indian style. Kirara had made her way over to Antoinette and was busy sniffing and circling her. She was trying to remember who Antoinette was but it kept slipping her mind. I blushed slightly and looked back over to Dillon. " H-how are you?" I asked, smiling slightly as I nervously played with my fingers. I had never been good with awkward situations but I seemed to find myself in them increasingly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:25 pm

As Kiara went over to Antoinette, Dillon couldn't help but gaze at the two. Antoinette just sat there with her tail wagging behind her as Kiara seemed to inspect her. It was an amusing sight. One that easily made Dillon smile. Reverting his attention to Kitty-chan, Dillon's soft violet eyes found her grey ones. "I'm doing much better now that I'm with you," he said truthfully. His day had just been. Land until he had bumped into Alex. It was a pleasant surprise.

"What about you, my princess?" he asked fondly. He was curious as to how she had been. He had missed her despite that fact they both lived in the academy and were never really apart. Nonetheless, he did miss her. The wind picked up slightly as the temperature began to rise. "Are you planning to head to the beach any time soon?" he asked of of the blue. It was summer now, and it would only be a matter of time until most people do.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:41 am

I blushed a bright red and lowered my head at his first adorable comment. Kya! He was just so nice sometimes. I manged to look back up after hearing his question. "I'm ok. Been a bit lonely without you." I answered, smilimg sweetly at him. I scooted over closer to him and took his hand in mine, blushing slightly all the while.
With the mention of the beach my ears shot straight up and I blushed a deep red. " I-i went a few days ago and was pkaying with the fishies when these boys started whistling at me. I didn't know what to do s-so I pretty much ran away..." I said, trying very hard to keep from stutering. In truth I had been extremly embarrassed about the whole thing and not told anyone but Kirara and the new kitty about it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Smiling at the fact she had missed him Dillon felt a warm fuzziness in the pit of his stomach. Dillon was fond of this feeling whenever he was with Alex at the mention of her being at the beach and the boys, the son of Eos frowned for a split second having a slightly possessive feeling come over him. As quickly as it came the frown was changed with a smile. Squeezing her hand softly, he winked a her. "It's because they knew you were massively beautiful," he said truthfully. "We should go down there together some time."

As he spoke another question lingered in his mind. "So how is that new kitty settling in?" he questioned missing the fuzzly little thing. "I still yet have to come and visit." he added. If only he hadn't been caught up with trying to get his father and little siege to come to America for a visit.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

I blushed and giggled slightly. " Really? I thought they were trying to call meover with a whistle like you do a dog." I said, lowering my head again. I have always been terrible at social situations. My ears perked up at the mention of the new kitty. " She's doing just fine. Kirara has taken a big sister role with her. " I answered, smiling brightly. I really did love cats but hopefully I wasn't doomed to be a crazy cat lady when I grew up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Dillon shrugged slightly at the comment about being called over like a dog. "I wasn't there so I wouldnt have known exactly how they whistled, but Im sure you really were beautiful as always," he said softly. He smiled at her and at the mention of how the kitten was doing, he nodded. "That's great! Have you thought of a name for her yet, Princess?" he asked squeezing her hand softly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him in a loose hug. My cat ears were flat against my head and my tail swung back ad forth lazily. He always knew how to make me feel better.
I shook my head lightly at hiss question. " I thought we could name her together, you know?" I said, giving him a light squeeze and smiling sweetly at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:44 pm

Dillon chuckled lightly and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "Oh really, now?" he asked with a light smile on his face. His violet eyes closed for a moment before reopening. "Well what kind of names do suggest then, Princess?" he asked softly, making sure she got her chance to say her thoughts before he did. If his father taught him anything, it was to know that ladies should always go first, unless it was a very serious matter or a dangerous one. Dillon was raised with that thought in mind, always letting his little sister choose nearly everything that thery has to split between them first.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:01 pm

I blushed slightly and smiled. He was such a gentleman at times. " W-well I was thinking we could give her a french name because you found her and all..." I answered, lightly stroking the side of his face without noticing. It was a strange habit of mine though I only did around people I liked and I sure did like Dillon.In a way he reminded me of my dad, all kind and gracious.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:42 pm

He smiled as she mentioned wanting for it to be a french name. His violet eyes shined for a moment as he thought about it; he had quite a few girls' names he had in mind right away, but he still wanted her input, of course. Humming softly as she stoke his face, he comed his fingers softly through her blonde hair. "Well, in that case, first letter?" he questioned with a light voice. If only this moment together could last forever. He would enjoy that massively.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

I blushed and smiled sweetly at him. It was taking everything in me not to purr at this exact moment. He was just so damn sweet some times. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. " Hmm... How about B?" I answered, gently nuzzling his neck. B was inbetween A and D.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Leaning his head towards hers, he inhaled the sweet scent of her blonde hair. Dillon smiled softly, and stroked it more as he thought about it for a bit. "Off the top of my head," he began quietly as one of his arms snaked around her waist to pull her even closer, "What do you think of Bianca? Or Bridgette?" he asked, poking her side softly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 pm

I giggled and nuzzled his neck even more. My tail swung lazily back and forth occasionally rubbing against his legs. I rested my hand against his chest and nodded my head. " I like...Bianca. It sounds original... " I murmured, smiling dreamily. I knew of a girl who was named Bridgette already and I didn't want to confuse her with my new kitty. ' Get a room' meowed a grossed out looking Kirara, lightly scratching my shoe. I chuckled and scratched her in between her ears.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Dillon nodded, agreeing with her. Bridgette was a common name now-a-days, and the new kitty should have a unique name. "Bianca it is," he murmured. A smile continued to play on his lips even as Kiara came over. His violet eyes softened at the small kitten and he reached a hand over to stroke the fur down her back. As Antoinette began to trot over, Dillon shifted a bit and lifted Alex slightly so that she sat on his lap. "So how does Kiara like Antoinette's company?" Dillon asked curiously, looking over to the beautiful blonde with him.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:22 pm

I smirked slightly, seeing Kirara purr at Dillon's stroking. She usually didn't let many people touch her without consequences. I looked over to Antoinette after registering Dillon's question. " Kirara seems to like her, actually. Kirara's always been more of a loner but I guess Antoinette is an exception." I said, reaching over and lightly petting the top of Antoinette head. I had never been very friendly with dogs but that's just 'cause of the cat instincts and all. They really weren't half bad.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

Dillon nodded smoothly and smiled at Alex's words. His eyes darted from Antoinette and Kiara and Alex as he thought of things. "Well, that's good," he said softly, rubbing his hand up and down her back. As Alex pet her, Antoinette's tail wagged vigorously and her tongue lolled out of her mouth happily.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm

I giggled again and sat up slightly. " Kirara doesn't really make friends often so this is a nice development." I said, smiling slightly. I leaned forward slightly, aiming to give Dillon a kiss, but that's not exactly what I managed to do. One second I was in cloud 9, the next I find myself under a purple blouse and a small inky black kitty. I sighed and crawled out, meowing annoyed. I always changed just when things were going good.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 pm

The son of Eos nodded simply at Alex's first statement and had leaned in as she had, but when she turned into that cute, black kitten, all he could do was chuckle. Gently, he picked her up and cuddled her for a little bit. Putting her on his lap, he then began to fold her clothes. Not too neatly yet neat enough so that it wasn't all in a mess. "I love it when you turn into a kitten, Kitty-chan,"
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

I purred at his affections and gently nuzzled his tummy once he put me down. I always felt so awkward whenever I was a kitty around anyone but I definitively felt more comfortable with Dillon than with possibly anyone else. It was...nice. I meowed appreciatively at his folding of my clothes and cocked my head to the side, the bell on my collar making a little tinkling sound.
I leaned upward and rested my paws against his chest and licked his cheek, almost as if to say 'I know.'
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:32 am

As she licked his cheel, Dillon laughed lightly. Antoinette on the other hand barked once and looked at the new kitten in her master's arms, almost knowing that it was alex. She still had the same scent. "Maybe I should get you somewhere... private," Dillon said scratching Alex between the ears. "If I remember correctly, you change sporadically, right?" he asked with a slight wink.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 pm

I flinched slightly at the bark which now sounded a lot louder since I had downsized. I meowed and nodded my head at his question. Sometimes I could change back if I thought about it enough but usually it was random, and that sucked. I could control when I changed...most of the time. But in my defense I was pretty distracted around Dillon. I mean look at him !
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am

Dillon smiled down at her and stood up with her clothes in hand. As he looked around, Dillon found a group of trees close together making a tight circle. As he reached the trees, he set Alex down gently and laid the clothes next to her. "Is this spot okay?" he asked warmly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next