Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join)

2 posters

Go down

Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join) Empty Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join)

Post by Gormakid Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Mike was going to the Nike cabin to get his armor for sword training when he noticed something wrong. The cabin courtyard was empty and dead silent...it was as if the entire camp was asleep, but that wasn't possible. Mike began to walk quicker.
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join) Empty Re: Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join)

Post by Hawk Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Falcon King:

I walked around the fountain in the Courtyard. I didnt really have anything to do at the moment, so I was just wondering. My thoughts were jumbled, and I was lost in them. I sat down on a bench, and just watched what everyeon was doing.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join) Empty Re: Well...I was going to my cabin, but now...(Hawk, PM to join)

Post by Gormakid Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:54 pm

OOC - these colors are gonna get confusing.

I spotted a guy sitting on a bench and jogged over to him. "Hey, where is everyone?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 pm

OOC: How so?

BIC:
I looked up as a boy came my way, and asked me a question. "Well most people are either training down at the arena or the Archery range, or then they are eating in the messhall." I told him. "Why do you ask?" I asked him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC: Never mind

BIC: "Because I know this camp, and this place is never this quiet. It's driving me nuts." I looked at him suspiciously. He seemed...different in a way. "Who are you?"
Gormakid
Gormakid

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum