Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN) Empty Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Matteo Alacran(Night form):
I had ben walking towards the stables, to check out the flying horses, while listening to the mortal radio...Well, not radio, but Police Channel. There was a raido call for all units. Somone was tearing up the streets. Somehow raising the earth, and killing many people and destroying many things in the process. i immediatley rushed to the forest, and grabbed and put on my Night costume. I reached New york, and grappeled up to the nearest building. As I lept from building to building, I wondered, "What could be doing this...?"

Max Buxwell:
As i used my powers, coverd in earth armor, with a wild grin on my face, I was concisly aware of what I was going, but I didn't know why. There was a voice in my head, a voice willing my sub concis to use my powers to destroy the streets, kill people, flip cars, and cause havoc in genral. I had no control of it...What could be happening to me?
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN) Empty Re: Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN)

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:25 pm

I was walking along the streets of New York, like I did very often. I had my swords in my pocket just in case, and in my pack I carried some nectar and ambrosia. Any knowledgable demi god didnt go anywhere without these items. But of course nobody around me would guess that I had these items, it was vital that I didnt show them unless I needed them, just in case there were some seeing mortals, or enemy demi gods, or even disguised monsters around.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN) Empty Re: Dear Gods this is a lot of trouble...(OPEN)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Matteo Alacran:

I dashed along the rooftops. i needed to reach the scene now. I heard more and more cops signals going down. More destruction was coming, and more people were dying. As i ran I spotted a fellow demigod I had met, Daxon son of Zeus. I didn't hesitate to use the shadows to propell me towards him and slow my fall. I hit the ground running and yanked him along. "Some bad stuff is happening. Some demi-god going crazy. Probably a son of Gaea. I need help." I explained as I dragged him along.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

Daxon Johns: son of Zeus

I jumped when Matt landed in front of me. "What the hell, dont do that to me." I said, half shouting. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he pulled me along the streets of New York. We turned a corner and I saw something that shocked me. The whole street had been upheaved, cars and trucks had crashed into the buldings, and there was a boy standing there, he looked like stone and his skin was pitch black, ovbiously he was causing the destruction. "Not only is he a son of Gaea, but He is possesed by her as well" I told Matt.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Matteo Alacran:
I was about to ask him how he knew this, but I decided that rock-boy was MUCH more of a problem. I saw cops lined up shooting at him, but thier bullets didn't do much to his rock skin. Demi-god reinfocment time. " Let's rock n' roll!" I shouted. I leapt onto a car, then used darkness to propell me towards the rock guy. I pulled my inhaler, switched it to sword form. And charged my other hand with shadows energy. My thanatos heritige warned me that not only did i have to deal with rock guy, but there were hellhounds coming to back him up.

Max Buxwell:
I dodn't know why i was doing any of this. But by god did whoever was making my body do this was having a great time. I saw a speeding kid in a costume approaching. He had a sword drawn and his other hand was balled into a fist and had waves of darkness surroning it. I heard myslef say "Ha ha. Little demigods thinging they can stop me?" I felt myslef rasing an arm, and summoning a pillar of earth to the block the demigod.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Daxon Johns:

I watched as Matt took off, I knew he wouldnt be able to get at the boy so soon. When the boy raised a pillar of earth, I sent a whirlwind towards it, hoping to knock it out of the way of Matt. Just then I heard the growling of a pack of hell hounds. 'Just great' I thought to myself. I drew my swords, and allowed the wind to carry me towards them, I slashed at one, and watched as it disintigrated.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Matteo Alacran:
Rather than smashing the rock pillar, Daxon's wind current carried me away from the boy, and slammed me into the side window of I cop car. "Ow...I groaned. I pulled myslelf up, and yanked a piece of glass out of my shouder. I blasted the door off it's hinges with a shadow blast, and, with difficulty, hefted it to serve as a shiled. i turned to a cop and asked for a gun. He gladly gave me his pistol, and I charged towards the rock-guy, firing away.

Max Buxwell:
I could feel myslef laughing. So far, they were fairing badly. I mainpulated the earth to slide my a car, and chucked it at the one who made the whirlwinds.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Daxon Johns:

I watched in horror as the wind that was meant for the pillar carried Matt away from the boy and slmmed him into a cop car. I was brought back by the hell hounds trying to bit me. I slashed with both my swords, and took out two of them, at the same time. I looked up again, just in time to see the rock by chucking a car in my direction. Instinctively I created a whirlwind, and aimed it carefully at the car, hoping to direct it back towards the boy.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Matteo Alacran:
Damn, was Daxon trying to kill me today? I leapt onto the car that was heading staright for me, and used it to propell myslef towards rock guy. He raised as rock pillar, which I manuverd my body to avoid, and using my momentum, slammed the cop car door into the rock guy.

Max Buxwell:
The car door dented, and created a crask in the armor, which i quickly sealed. I lifted the kid in the cotume, and began squeezing his skull to hopefully end him.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Daxon Johns:

I slashed three more hell hounds and watched as they turned to dust. I turned back to Matt fighting with the rock boy. I shot a bolt of electricity towards the rock boy, hoping to shock him enough to make him loose his grip on Matt, this was my last chance to save him, I couldnt screw it up again.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Thankfully, Daxon had perfected his aim while my skull was being crushed. The lightning caught rock-guy squarley in the face. He stumbled backwards, into a cop car. The car split wide open, and I saw the gas tank. I shot it, and fire coverd the rock boy and the sound of the explosion ripped across the air. No one could survive that. Right?

Max Buxwell:
"DEMIGODS!" I screamed as I pulled myslef from the wrekage of the cop car. I spat blood and I winced with my right eye to the pain of a black eye. I lauched dozens of rock spears at them, and raised two earth great swords from the ground, and took one in each hand.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:59 pm

I had to duck beneath a cop car in order to avoid being skewered by his spears. They destroyed the car, and broke all the windows. I covered my face, protecting myself from the falling shattered glass. I looked up and watched as the boy pulled two large swords right out of the ground. It was then that I knew we were in even more trouble. "Matt, is there any way to kill him at all?" I shouted out towards my partner.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Matteo Alacran:
"The hell if I know." I called to him, as i manuvered to avoid the spears. I began rapidly thinking about how we would take him down. Weathering was out, that would take several million years. So, I decided on a more...Direct, approach. I hefted a piece of metal, and used darkness to sheild my hands. "Give me some lightning!" I shouted.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 pm

I watched as Matt grabbed a large piece of metal. I nodded at what he said, hoping he had some way of protecting himself. I shot a bolt of electricity towards the piece of metal. I didnt know what he had planned, so I just hoped for the best.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum