Running into People (Accy)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Running into People (Accy)

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Every time he turned and walked off it made me want to punch him even harder. I clenched my fist even tighter then before. Then it hit me. Maybe he was doing this because he knew I couldn't walk away. He was reading me like an open book. "Guess I'm still not good enough for you?" I snapped. No matter how much I wanted to walk away, I couldn't. I saw this as a competition and I always had to win. My stupid competitive side.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 pm

"Correct again." He spoke softly, his voice barely reaching her ears. Who could be better than him? If he was dirt...She was nowhere near what dirt was. Not at all.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 pm

"Ugh!" That set me off. I was so angry. "What does it take to win with you!?" I screamed at him. I probably seemed like a little kid but I hated loosing. I was probably amusing him and giving him what he wanted. I just had to win.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 pm

"More." He spoke curtly, his back to her. "Much more." He didn't as they say, Play well with others. "More than you have anyways."
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:21 pm

The tone of his voice made me know that I was amusing him. Why do I care so much? I asked myself. I couldn't even answer my own question. "Ugh!" I screamed. "You know what! I don't care anymore!" I turned on my heels and began to storm away.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 pm

He said the one thing that would stop any girl from walking away. Simply one word. A word that if learned properly could change the whole world. He turned towards her before speaking. "Wait."
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:28 pm

I couldn't help but stop. "What! Wanna tell me how worthless I am some more?" I turned to look at him. I shot him glares and waited for an answer. Why did I let him keep playing me? I didn't know.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

He looked taken aback. "Not once did I ever say you were worthless." He didn't drop his eyes. it was true. He never had.He ran an annoyed hand through his har and looked to her.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 pm

"Well that's what it sounds like every time you call me dirt." When people called me things like dirt I immediately thought of the word worthless. That word haunted me all my life. Everyone I knew thought of me like that, even my mother. My eyes were filled with sorrow as the memories flashed through my head. I shook my head as if to shake them away.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 pm

"I never called you dirt. Not once. You called yourself Dirt. And When you asked me about what it would take for me to not be dirt I said, 'Don't be Dirt.' " He hadn't dissed her or called her something once.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 pm

I gripped my head and squeezed my eyes shut. "Stop with the stupid mind tricks!" I yelled at him. "I know what you meant! You called me dirt! You're just like everyone else! Not even trying to get to know me! You act like you have any right to act all high and mighty when you don't even know me!" I continued to scream at him, but it wasn't all directed at him. It was to everyone who hurt me ever.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 pm

He didn't do anything until she quieted down. He'd let her berate him, knowing that it wasn't aimed at him. When she finally stopped, he stepped forwards, and embraced her. Sometimes, things just couldn't be handled alone.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 pm

When he hugged me I stopped gripping my head. I felt calmed and relieved. I wrapped my arms around him tightly and buried my face in his chest. A single tear fell from my eye which I quickly wiped away, hoping it was unseen. I pulled back after a few minutes, even though they felt like hours, and looked him in the eyes. "Do you actually care, or are you trying to shut me up?" I joked and laughed weakly.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 pm

"Can it not be both?" He asked, his face apathetic, but his tone was light. Then, while the rain slowly cleared and faded, he pulled her back into an embrace, lifted her head slightly, and kissed her. His senses melted in reaction.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:35 pm

Once he kissed me I felt even more relief then before. This one seemed to mean something more. I didn't know what it was about Sleet but he seem to make me feel overwhelmed. And no matter how upset I was I couldn't walk away from him. It felt almost like an addiction.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:48 pm

He didn't press it however, and immediately pulled away from her. He didn't say another word. Didn't comment on how the rain had cleared, or if she was ok. He just turned, and began to walk away.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:52 pm

I sighed and shook my head in shame when he started to walk away. Again. You let him get to you AGAIN! I thought -More like screamed- at myself. I put my face in my hand and sighed sadly. If I started screaming again he'd just do it again. I felt good one minute and the next I felt like crap. I just shook my head telling myself not to care. I turned and said. "Whatever." And walked away.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:55 pm

He stopped and turned His back to her. "Hey." He offered her his hand. He wasn't one for conversation. But he didn't expect her reaction in such a way. Even after kissing her. "You coming?"
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:02 pm

I turned back shocked. "You want me to come with you?" I asked as if he hadn't already told me the answer. I didn't wait for his response. I turned and walked towards him catching up to him. I put my hands in my jacket pockets and smiled at him. "Change of heart?" I asked.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:04 pm

He arched a brow. He didn't remember changing. He didn't know how to reply. So he didn't. Instead, he locked his fingers in hers, and for the first time since they met, He smiled.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

I continued to smile at him and was even happier when he smiled back. I looked forward, "You should smile more. You look really cute when you do." I said. I hoped he wouldn't stop smiling because I drew attention to it.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 pm

He let the smile drop from his face as the other campers began to approach them. Without hesitation he dropped her hand. Then, without warning he disappeared into the darkness of the forest. Men were so complicated.
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I followed Sleet out of sight from the campers. I shook my head. And they say women are complex. I thought. "Sleet, you okay?" I kept my voice low, but loud enough for him to hear me.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 pm

He paused only to glance at her slightly, as he pulled himself back into his tree,"No." He spoke gruffly. He was hated by most people for his views and even sometimes just his style of clothing. It was dispicable. "Not at all."
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:22 pm

I sighed and crossed my arms. I deiced to try and climb the tree. It was harder then it looked. By the time I reached where he was My legs very scraped and my hand bled slightly. "Why?" I asked him simply.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next