Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Date at the Lake (megz only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Date at the Lake (megz only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Date at the Lake (megz only)

Post by #Megz Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Atleast I wasn't one of those boring nerds who couldn't take a joke. " You're amazing, ya know that?" I said, pecking him on the cheek. I was beyond happy at the moment.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I sighed happily when she kissed my cheek. "Ha-ha." I laughed sarcastically. "No I'm not." I stared up at the sky. I shook my had on instinct. I didn't need the memories creeping in.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 pm

I sighed and nuzzled his neck. There he goes again. " You are, honest!" I said, my bottom lip jutteted out slightly. I sighed and kissed his cheek again.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 pm

I smiled and sighed. I guess I had to tell her. I swan over to the dock and pulled myself up, sitting on the edge. I patted the space next to me. "I need to tall you something." My stomach did flips at the thought of telling her but she deserved to know. When she reached the dock I was about to begin when I heard a loud squeal. I turned and to my shock I saw Sammi.

I ran down the dock stripping off my cloths revealing my swim suit. I kicked my shoes off and laughed as I summer saluted over Alec's head and landed in the water. It was not like me at all but I over heard their conversation and couldn't let Alec ruin his relationship. He meant everything to me and I wasn't going to have him fall back into his depression. I hit the water and came up freezing. "Dang it's cold!"
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:29 pm

I sat next to him and took his hand, my eyes looking fixedly into his. I was a good listener. I never judged someone by what had happened in the past. So much could've changed after the event. I jumped almost two feet in the air after the gilr came out of nowhere. I turned my gaze from Alec and looked over to the girl. She looked familiar. Weird. I know I hadn't seen her befor. " Hello." I said, smiling slightly and waving to the girl.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:38 pm

I smiled as I came up from the water. "Hi." I smiled at the girl. "So this is your new girlfriend Alec? I like her she's cute." I smiled at her. "I'm Sammi. Alec's sister."

I stared at her with my jaw dropped. This was not like Sammi at all. When we were around people she was very quiet. "Um- Um- Why are you here?" I asked still shocked.

I laughed. "You look like you've seen a ghost chill. I'm just having a good day and wanted to hang with my big bro." I smiled sweetly and telegraphed him. Why were you gonna tell her?! She'd freak! Gods, you're so stupid at times! It's my secret too and I don't want others knowing!
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:47 pm

" It is nice to meet you." I said, grinning slightly. I nodded slightly and smiled. That explained it. She looked like him. I glanced over to Alec and raised an eyebrow at him. Why was he all surprised all of a sudden? Something was goign on inbetween them but I wasn't exactly sure. I had only started uncovering my other powers and I wasn't very good at it anyways.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I snapped out of my dazed. Her expression was happy but I could almost hear what she really meant. "Okay. Sammi this is Cory." I smiled at them both.

I smirked knowing he got my message. "Sorry about my brothers shock faze. He's just not used to seeing me happy like this." I smiled at Cory. "So what you doin'?" I asked floating on my back.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 pm

I smiled at her and cocked my head to the side. I really was glad to meet her. Alec made her sound like such a cool girl. I shrugged at her question. It had kind of been a date but that had steered of course. " Just hanging out really. The water is kind of warm enough to swim in." I said, smiling whimsically.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:20 pm

I scoffed. "Warm enough to swim in? I'm freezing!" I laughed. I shrugged and got out of the water. I shook my head like a dog and laughed again. I walked down the dock then remembered. "Oh crap, no towel." I shrugged.

I looked at Sammi strangely when she walked back down the dock towards us and sat in between us. I was about to say something but shrugged it off.

I sat down in between them, because I wanted to. I know it sounds selfish but I wanted to have Alec's attention. I was the only person he really talked to until Cory came along. Honestly I was jealous but he didn't need to know that.

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 pm

I sighed slightly but shrugged it off. I knew most people would've been mad someone just butted in on their dates but I didn't have it in me. Sometimes I was just too nice for my own good. " So Sammi, if I may call you that, what kind of music do you like?" I asked, being polite as always. I didn't really know what else to ask.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

"I listen to all the stuff he listens to." I gestured towards Alec. "He showed me all the bands and stuff." I shrugged and smiled at her.

I smiled at them both. "More like she went through my stuff and found all the bands." I joked. I kept smiling until I looked down at Sammi's wrist. They were red from the rubber band she kept popping. I sighed and was about to reach fro her arm when I remembered that Cory was there. I couldn't do that to Sammi in public.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:59 pm

I smiled whimsically and rocked my legs back and forth. She seemed nice. There was a bit of tension in between them for some reason but I wasn't really sure what it was. I wouldn't be so upfront and ask though. That was just rude. " You must like My Chemical Romance then, correct?"I asked, smiling slightly. I was sure she would warm up to me soon enough...right?
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

"Oh totally." I smiled. "My favorite song is I'm Not Okay. The music video always makes me laugh." I laughed lightly at the memory of it. "Have you seen it?"

I tried to stay with the conversation but my mind kept going to her wrists. I felt guilty. I was the reason she had those memories. I was the reason she did that to keep her mind on the pain and not the memories. I began to drift off from reality and stared down at the water. The guilt was eating me up.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm

I smiled brightly and nodded my head. " Yes I have. I love the part where he's all happy that he got an F and then he gets punched in the face and it's all like 'Awww'. " I said, grinning and cocking my head slightly to the side. Teenagers was actually my favorite MCR song but I'm not okay was one of my favorites. I glanced over to Alec and frowned slightly noticing he had that look on his face again. I sighed alightly. I wanted to hug him and tell him it was ok but his sister was here. It would probably look weird and rude to her.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 pm

I smiled at her. "My favorite is when he looks nuts and is screaming 'I'm okay!' and the guitarist goes. 'Trust me!'" I laughed. My descriptions of things were never very good but i didn't care. I turned to Alec and frowned. I recognized that look. I looked down at my arm and sighed. He saw it. "I'll be right back." I got up and collected my clothes and dressing.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:08 pm

I stared after her and sighed. Something was up but I didn't want to say anything. I scooched over next to Alec and rested my head on his shoulder. I nuzzled his neck and kissed it. " You ok?" I asked, my big eyes staring intently into his. My eyes had always been big though most people just thought it was the glasses.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:04 pm

I turned and smiled at Cory. I kissed her on the forehead. "Yeah I'm fine." I lied through my teeth. I hated lying to her but it wasn't my secret to tell. It was Sammi's.

I glanced over at Cory and Alec. I frowned as jealousy twisted in my gut. I was jealous because they had something I didn't. True love. I shook my head to shake the thought away. A trick I learn from my brother. I was going to walk back over to them but deiced against it. I sat down where I stood.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:50 pm

I smiled sweetly at him and nodded. I understood. This just wasn't the time or place to discuss it. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. " Do you think she likes me? Your sister I mean." I asked, suddenly nervous about it. Him and his sister were close. Her opinion mattered a lot.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Alec:
I smiled at her and kissed her head. "I bet she does. Who wouldn't like you?" I continued to smiled as I looked out over the lake.
Sammi:
I couldn't take this, the jealousy stirred inside making me feel sick. I stood up and called to my brother, "Alec, I'm going to head back to the cabin okay? I'll see you later." That was that, and I walked off.

Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:43 pm

I blushed a bright red and smiled sweetly at him. "Ay que lindo." I mused, grinning. I leaned in to kiss him but at the very moment his sister called out to him and I shrank back, blushing ten shades of red. " Good bye sammi!" I called out, waving a bye to her. I sighed and looked at Alec. I sat up and hugged my kneese, resting my head on top of them. " I really hope she does like me." I murmered, my voice barely above a whisper.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Alec:
I waved bye to Sammi ad smiled at Cory. I wrapped my arm around her to comfort her. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her. "Relax. You're fine. I bet she really likes you." I kissed her again. "Besides, not matter what I will always love you." I smiled happily.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:44 pm

I smiled greatfully at him and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll always love you too." I murmered, resting my head on his shoulder. I alway felt so happy around him. I just loved the feeling. "You know I heard Falling in Reverse might be having a small show somewhere in New York in a couple days. Wanna see if we can get in?" I asked, grinning mischeviously.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Alec:
I grinned. "Really? That sounds like a good idea. How are we going to get the tickets?" I asked. I didn't have enough money for one ticket, let alone 2.
Guitar Girl(GG)
Guitar Girl(GG)

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:13 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. " I have an old freind who owes me a favor. He says he can get me and a freind in." I said, smiling mischeviously. I seriously had way to many favors owed than any normal person should. But I didn't mind. I got a bunch of cool stuff in return. " Whaddaya say, love? You in?" I asked, grinning and resting my fourhead against him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum