Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine)

+2
Zeus
Hawk
6 posters

Go down

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) Empty Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine)

Post by Hawk Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I walked into the council room, there were some major issues that needed to be resolved by the council of camp.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) Empty Re: Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine)

Post by Zeus Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:34 pm

I shadow travel to the council room, after seeing a note on my cabin bed. Apparently, there were some issues with the camp. After spotting Zared, I walk into the light. "So I heard there were some unresolved issues," I say.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) Empty Re: Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine)

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:15 pm

I quietly entered the council room, smiling slightly. I was still in my little bubble of hapiness. I had been chosen as the cabin leader and my usual unconfident self had practically disapeared.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Final strode in, the Water child chosen for the Great nine. He took his seat and looked at Zared.

Jason walked in fast. He was one of the cabin leaders for primodials. S*** was gonna go down. That much he could tell.

Artemis floated in on a small cloud. Flashy, Flashy. He thought. Sitting down, he played with electricity between his fingers while waiting.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:53 am

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
/\/\/\/\/\/\

I walked in, sweat covering my forehead. I was still a bit dirty but that's what happens when you've been practicing since daybreak. A meeting had been called for the 'Great Nine' and Cabin leaders, I was both so I guess I had to be here twice as much. Seeing Zared I sat down next to him, close to the head of the table. "Hey Zared! What's up?" I greeted him wiping the sweat off with my shirt. This is typically what I looked like by the end of the day but it was only around lunch. Safe to say I had been practicing much harder than usual since they told us. Seeing Carla I waved her over
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 am

I snapped back into reality from my daze.I walked over to Braxton and smiled." Hey Brax. Still training your arse off?" I asked, plopping down in the seat next to him.I very much doubted I'd find another one of my freinds here. I knew people but like aquantinces.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Khait walked into the council room, he had his swords in his belt. He took a seat on a chair, and didnt say a word. He knew the seriousness of the situation.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) T9LHW
( ONCE YOU FIND YOUR CENTER )
YOU ARE SURE TO WIN
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Xander was preparing himself for the council meeting. As usual he's excited about it but clearly he does not show it. He keeps his feelings to act all profession or some sort. He took his pen and paper just to keep note of things and maybe he can discuss things with his cabin mates if not confidential if and only if its regarding with his cabin.

Xander is the kind of man who knows when to speak. He'll keep his word for everything. So once the council meeting is said to be confidential then so be it. So with all the preparing he was done. Before he got out of his cabin he touched his necklace expecting to find it still attached to his neck. Checking if his favorite weapon would be there. And so it was. He prayed to his mom. Giving thanks and all and soon got out of his cabin and into the council room.

He entered and said. "I hope I'm not late, sorry guys." He grinned and soon found his way to his chair.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 179 ( status ) for cabin leaders and great nine ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) council room
( notes ) this is it we're on a roll?
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Council Meeting (Cabin Leaders and Great Nine) W03Xa
( HAKUNA MATATA ! )
ITS MEAN NO WORRIES !
"It means no worries for the rest of your days!" Yes, Paul's singing right now while hitting the shower until one of his cabin mates said there's a council meeting. Clearly he forgot it was today. He know to himself that he reminded it over and over again this week but with the hectic schedule and all. He hurried cleaning himself.

Marched right out of the bathroom and got to his bunk. He knew to well that being a cabin leader should not be like the one he's acting now. He's disappointed with himself. He knew that he was late. That even made him upset. Especially considering nobody ever nominated themselves except for him. So this time he should show that he's worthy for the position. Before he went to the meeting he inspected his cabin first.

Starting from the bunks of the boys and into the girls. As usual girls are more organized that his boy siblings. But for the record the boys' room isn't as disorganized as it was before. Good sign. Haha! As he expected this magical cabin looks outside is as if it is covered glittering gold because of the sun. He's proud of it, but with all this late inspection he'd almost forgot the council meeting.

He ran and soon entered and bowed to his other cabin counselors and straight to his chair without saying anything.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 231 ( status ) cabin counselors and great nine ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) council room
( notes ) we're in a roll!
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Braxton waved to Khait. Serious, same as always. Of course this was a very serious meeting but he was in a good, light-hearted mood right now. Enjoy it while it lasts. Turning back to Carla, I smiled brighter as I answered her question. "Well, of course I am! You know me, Carla. When am I not training?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Never." I answered, smiling at him. I sighed and leaned against my seat. " Pretty cool being in the great nine, eh?" I asked, grinning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down