Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama...again

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drama...again - Page 2 Empty Re: Drama...again

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:48 am

I chuckled. " Life sure has changed." I mumbled. I blushed slightly, remembering the line of boys that was ready to do anything to go out with Nana. She certainly didn't share the old principles.I slung my arms over his shoulders and smiled slightly. He looked nice today.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I was glad she was a bit happier now but her answer kind of threw me off. I had kind of been hoping she was like me but how could I honestly believe that? She was raised in a culture that said the more people you have relations with, the better you were. It was really better to cultivate a few true, good relationships. Everyone else was just a distraction really. Just something to keep your mind busy while you waited for the people that were worth your time to come along. I didn't have a good response to her statement other than, "It certainly has..."
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:03 am

I chuckled and kissed his cheek. He was too cute sometimes." What exactly do you do when I'm not around?" I asked nonchalantly. I just wanted to change the subject. The whole relationship thing was getting to be almost uncomefortable.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:26 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I chuckled a bit, "Not much really. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll go play with Cerberus, talk to my mum, talk to my wife and my kids, keep Adelaide out of trouble, wish you were around so I would be so damn bored..." I said shrugging. I spent a good portion of my time in the underworld, even though I tried to down play it. That's where I belong though.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:51 am

I laughed and smiled up at him." Well atleast what you do is interesting. I'm usually training my butt off or in the Forges.I have to ninja my way out on days like this." I said, sighing. In all truth my life wasn't very interesting.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:38 pm

((Sorry! It has been a very long weekend...))

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I laughed at her explanation. People nowadays really abused the word ninja. "It's not really all that interesting. Training is boring! You need to start breaking more rules, love. Um... could I have that ambrosia now?" I asked. My tolerance for pain was pretty high but it was really starting to hurt.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm

" Oh yeah!" I said, quickly handing him one of the small squares.I pulled a handkerchif out of my back pocket and started cleaning off some of the blood from under his nose and some that had trailed down his chin.
I smiled warmly remembering how I had gotten the handkerchif from my mom when she had finished cleaning blood off of ME after I had been attacked by a mob of Preps while coming home from school. They had blamed me for stealing all the boys at school and using my 'dark magic' to sabotage all of their attempts to flirt.
In all truth I had just been trying to make freinds but things never really did turn out well for me. My mom had told me that even if I lost I should always stand back up afterward. I snapped back into reality and blushed slightly. Just like me to get lost in thought.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I chewed the small square and watched her face as she cleaned the blood. I was probably not very attractive right now. Her hand was suddenly idle and she got a far away look. Remembering something? Best to wait til she's done. Her head jerked a tiny bit and she seemed to come back down to earth. "What were you thinking about?" I asked her curiously, wanting to know every single thing about her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I blushed a bright red and looked down. " Just about how I got the handkerchif. Little spat with some preps. Whole lot of blood though. Didn't know a Gucci bag could do that much damage. My mom was cleaning me up afterward and she gave it to me saying Dad had given it to her on their first date." I said, grinning slightly. I sighed and looked up at him, my cheeks still slightly red.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I really couldn't help my laugh. "And what was this spat about? Did you steal all their boys?" I asked her, completely candid. Sometimes I doubted that she was aware how many people started when she walked by.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I blushed and nodded my head. " They said I stole all the boys hearts. I really just wanted to make freinds and nearly all the girls were preps so I settled for guy freinds instead." I said, frowning slightly. It was the one time I had tried hard to be noticed and it had ended terribly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"Of course you did..." I said rolling my eyes. "I don't look too bad do I? Still a sexy beast?" I asked suddenly very concerned about how my nose was going to look because of him. Crooked noses aren't really all that attractive. It would be a total tragedy if I lost my beautiful nose. I'd have to have like a big funeral or something. No one liked a man with a crooked nose
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh come on you know I was." I retorted to his responce. I sighed and shook my head.Was it really that hard to beieve? I laughed. "Your nose is fine love."I said, kissing his cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"Promise? It's not horribly crooked or lumpy?" I asked still concerned. Of course i knew she hadn't meant to steal all the boys, I just liked giving her a hard time.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 am

I chuckled and shook my head no. " You're still a sexy beast love. Don't worry 'bout it. Brax didn't hit ya that hard."I said, grinning.He could be such a drama queen at times.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 pm

She probably thought I was a total wuss now! Great... It had actually kind of hurt though. Braxton was definitely stronger than he appeared to be. "That's good, Thought I was going to have to have another funeral for a second.." I told her dramatically
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:58 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes. " A funeral for your nose? Who would attend? Your lucios lips and prett eyes?" I said, grinning and rolling my eyes again. He sounded like Nana, getting all dramatic about her apearance.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm

"Naturally. My kids and Clarice would be there too, I assume you would as well?" I asked seriously. I was kidding, well, mostly...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm

I chuckled and nodded my head. " Yep. After word me and Clarice could discuss how wonderful a lover you are and you could spend some time to mourn the loss of your beutiful nose alone." I said, grinning crookedly. Oh the things that came to mind when I was enjoying myself. I sure did have a crazy imagination.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:52 pm

The image I had created was a horrendous one. Clarice would be jealous beyond belief. I still hadn't told her all my feelings for Carla yet. I knew she would understand and I was probably exaggerating but how do you explain that? She would have a right to be upset with me. I wasn't even sure I wasn't upset with me. Clarice had been number one for hundreds of years and all of a sudden, in walks some other girl. I didn't know how to respond but my face probably showed my horror at the thought.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 pm

" Damon...?" I stared at him quizically. Did I do something wrong? I hope not. I placed a hand on his cheek as my dark eyes searched his. " Whats wrong?" I asked quietly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:17 pm

"Huh?" I said snapping back into reality, "Oh... um, nothing!" I told her clearing my throat. My nose was starting to feel better but it would still take time to heal. I stood up. "I'm tired of sitting, walk with me, love?"
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:32 pm

I raised an eyebrow at his response but I didn't say anything on the subject. He didn't seem like he wanted to talk about it. I sighed and stood up next to him. I brushed some dirt and small leaves off of my clothes. I'd taken one of those risky shortcuts through a couple of bushes while tryingto get away from Crys. She was gonna kill me the next time we would see each other.I looked up at Damon and froze for a second, remembering something I had recieved earlier. " So...oh damn." I mumbled, drumming my fingers across my lips and staring into space.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 pm

"Carla?" I asked a bit nervous when she spaced out. "What's up, love? You can tell me anything," I assured her before realizing that might come back to bite me in the butt. I had just kept feelings and something probably important from her and yet I expected her to tell me what was wrong
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

I snapped back into reality and looked over to Damon. I bit my lip and looked down. " This morning I got a letter from the Family and Nana kept mensioning how her and mom hadn't left Hawaii in years since they really didn't have a reason too and at the end of the letter Nana was al like ' You're a pretty good reason Chere.' and it endd there so I guess they're coming to visit...here." I said, trying hard to stay on topic. I froze again and stared at Damon in horror. He was pretty much screwed. My mom would probably try to kill him and Nana was probably gonna convince him to propose or something like that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next