Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drama...again

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Drama...again Empty Drama...again

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 am

Drama...again JEREMY-GILBERT
Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I sat against the tree with Adelaide on my lap. She didn't do dirt and that kind of nature stuff unless she was getting paid big. "So, love, what else do you want to know?" I asked smiling. She had wanted a whole history lesson on her family. It was easy with me keeping tabs on my descendants through out the years. "Tell me about your daughter, Elodie! What was she like?" Adelaide asked curiously. Oh lord, my dear Elodie. "Elodie looked as if she could be your twin when she was fifteen. She had your temperament and confidence too," I explained to her. "Seems to run in the family, doesn't it?" I mused twirling a leaf in my fingers. I really couldn't help my odd behavior. I am a family man and she's my granddaughter. "Your dad said I'm supposed to keep you safe..." I told her frankly, "and you've been making it difficult." She shrugged and kissed my forehead. "Love you Damon!" her tone was innocent enough.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Drama...again Empty Re: Drama...again

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

I let out a shaky breath and slumped against a nearby tree. My Black Veiled Brides T-shirt had some small cuts and my jeans were dirty and had holes in the kneese. I looked up cautiously and not having seen anything suspicious, I mooved onward. I'd run as fast as possible away from Crys as I could just a little while ago. Today was one of those bad days and I didn't want anyone seeing me like this. I took in a deep breath and headed for my usual spot at the fringe of the Forest. Hopefull no one was here.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:35 am

Drama...again Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
/\/\/\/\/\/\

I ran into Carla, again. "Hey, Carla! Um...are you alright? Your idiotic boyfriend and his new toy are right there," I said pointing behind my. They were only a few yards away.

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"Get up please, love," I whispered softly seeing Carla, clearly upset. She sighed and stood up. "I don't understand why you like her! She's a mess and she doesn't even try to look pretty! Look at her! Ew, her jeans are dirty and those aren't fashion tears. I don't get it Damon?" Adelaide finished it in more of a question. "Adelaide..." I didn't know how to finish my sentence. It was loud enough for Braxton and Carla to hear. I sighed and walked to Carla, Adelaide following close behind

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 am

I looked up seeing Brax and backed up subconsciously. Dammit. I was trying to get away from people. I gulped seeing Damon. Oh gods this was not going to end well. The girl’s words stung and at the moment I didn’t have it in me to try to bring emotion to my eyes. I hadn’t gotten this bad in months and now I probably resembled a caged wild animal. I sighed as my head drooped forward. “ I know I’m not pretty like you.” I stated bluntly, my face free of emotion, my eyes dead.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"Well, obviously! We can all see than, hun!" Adelaide said laughing. I Stared at her for a minute than looked at Carla. What was I supposed to do now? How could I say she was being mean without hurting her? She had to stop or she was going to dig me into a hole. "Maybe if you stood up straighter and dressed better and maybe got a bit of work down on that nose you might be worthy of being with Damon though," she kept going on.

Drama...again Tumblr_los6w1pgq91r0r56oo1_500
Braxton Godfrey
/\/\/\/\/\/\

"What in Hades is your problem Damon!" I yelled snapping. He wouldn't even ask her to stop yet he said he loved her and all this crap. "I don't have a problem, Braxton Godfrey!" Damon said back irritated. "I thought you said you loved Carla?" I asked as my jaw tightened.
He rolled his eyes at me. "We've been over this a million times, Braxton. I do love her!"
"Well, you don't do the best job of showing it!" I said before stepping forward and swinging my fist around. It met his nose with a satisfying crunch.

Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 pm

I physically cringed while she spoke. It's like she just listed everything that was wrong with me and made it into a blade that cut at my heart. "I also know that but I'm not worth it." I responded darkly. I sighed and glanced over to Damon. I really wasn't sure what to expect from him at this point. Should I expect anything from him at all? I zoned out as was usual at this stage. I snapped back into reality after hearing some yelling and a sickening crunch. I looked up only to see Brax punching Damon, and in response I let out a startled gasp.
I rushed forward and grabbed Brax's free hand, pulling him back in the process. I'd spent enough years fighting to know to avoid a fight you needed to sepperate the hotheads.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Braxton Godfrey
/\/\/\/\/\/\

I jerked my hand away from her and spun around. "What is wrong with you Carla? He doesn't even defend you yet you are still taking his side! Really, you ought to get your priorities straight!" I said irritated though careful not to raise my voice with her. "Whatever, here's some Ambrosia for your idiot boyfriend," I said tossing her a small bag full before stalking off.

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"Damn it!" I cursed after I caught myself on a tree, holding my nose as blood ran down. "Are you ok, Damon?" Adelaide asked me concerned. "You need to leave Adelaide! That was rude and out of line. Braxton was right, I should have scolded you. I don't want to see your face until you apologize and your father will be hearing about your immature behavior!" I said sternly in a paternal tone. She pouted as she left, glaring at Carla. My face hurt something awful but I was good at dealing with pain
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 pm

I tried to say something to Brax but words failed me as always. I smiled sadly at him as he stalked off, easily catching the ambroisa.I zoned out again,tears threatning to fall. I took in a shaky breath and turned slowly toward Damon. I walked to him and gently inspected his nose, my fingers tracing gently over it. I didn't make eye contact.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

She was upset, very upset. At least it appeared that way. I reached up and grabbed her hand squeezing it gently. "Carla, please! Be bad at me... Yell at me, tell me you don't want to see me! Something! I want to make this right. I screwed up. I should have put Adelaide in her place right away but I was scared it would make her resent me. I'm going to talk to her later though. She is a bit of a brat, too spoiled. You look like you are going to cry. Please, I want to fix this," I pleaded not knowing what to say. I was scared I had screwed things up with her forever. Carla wasn't a conventional beauty but she was very pretty. Her posture was awful but she was just self conscious. It wasn't anything big. She was beautiful to me even if no one else saw it
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:58 pm

I sighed and looked away. " This is one of my bad days Damon. The worst one I've had in months, probably years." I whispered , frowning slightly. I couldn't look him in the eye like this. He didn't deserve to see them so ...lifeless. " I'm not mad Damon I just...I don't know whats going on with me anymore."I whispered, a small tear making its way along my cheek.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

Honestly, I didn't understand what so ever. She seemed a bit out of it. She was usually so full of life and energy but it just wasn't there today. This is my fault! I did this... I thought biting my lip as I looked at her, speechless. "Carla, I... I'm sorry, this is my fault. I need to make this right," I whispered softly. What should I do? I knew what I should do. What the right thing to do was. But I read didn't want to.
"Carla... I think it's time to put an end to this relationship. I'm hurting you and I can see it. I just keep screwing up over and over again. You are good at heart and I have tried so hard to just ignore any good in me because it's easier. You need someone better, like Braxton. I'll go back to casual relationships with random girls and you can love someone as amazing as you," I told her closing my eyes so tears didn't slip out and she didn't see how close I was to losing it. I could imagine a family and a life with her. That's what I wanted but she deserved to have that with someone better.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:01 pm

I looked at him in disbelief. I placed a hand on his cheek and frowned slightly, more tears trailing down my cheeks. “Damon love it’s not your fault. It’s never been your fault. I’m just an emotional mess inside.” I said, trying hard to keep my voice from cracking. I bit my lip and took in a deep breath. “B-but if it’s what you really want…Go ahead.” I whispered, looking down while fighting back tears. He was the one thing I had wanted, my selfish wish. I knew I couldn’t bear to lose him but I won’t hold him back from anything.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

Why was she making this so difficult for me? For once in my life, I was actually making an effort to do the right thing and she didn't want me to. I saw tears start to form and fall and quickly brushed them away. "Carla, I don't want to, of course I don't! You know I'm selfish by nature. But I keep screwing up and I don't want you hurting because of me, that's not right. You deserve so much better!" I explained kissing her cheek. Life really wasn't fair... Not at all.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I looked up at him, my eyes wide. " I'm not hurting because of you... In all truth you're my one selfish wish. I know I don't deserve anything and that I shouldn't want anything but I just can't stop myself from wanting you." I said, more tears falling.I lowered my head and closed my eyes. I took in a deep breath. I didn't want to start bawling in front of him like some little kid.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I smiled a bit, glad she didn't think I caused her pain. Wouldn't change what I thought, but maybe I could keep her for a bit longer. "Alright, love. You get your wish then, I can't refuse you your one wish. I love you more than anyone living in this world," I told her before kissing her forehead. "No need for tears darling," I whispered brushing them away once again
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I smiled and looked up at him.I laughed as more tears fell. Most likely tears of relief." You're looking at the worlds biggest emotional mess." I mumbled, resting my head on his shoulder.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

"As long as I'm not the cause of it, I don't mind emotional. Can I help? Why are so emotional today?" I asked biting my lip as I looked down at her. I wasn't quite sure I believed her about me not being a cause, but if that was her opinion I couldn't really argue it much. Her emotions.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:31 pm

I blushed slightly and looked up at him through my eyelashes. I shrugged. " Its...winter." I stated simply. I didn't really know how to explain it better. Every winter it got real bad. Same for my mom.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I raised an eyebrow. "You really hate winter that much?" I asked curiously. Seemed like a bit of a stretch... To be so upset just because of cold weather.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:45 pm

I bit my lip."Well it's not really winter itself it's just...It's the end of the month and I'm always loopy in cold whether and...It's complicated." I said, then burrying my face in his chest. I was simply terrible at explaining.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I still didn't understand, what so ever, but it didn't matter. I could still be there for her. "Anything I could do to help?" I asked her curiously, kissing the top of her head and wrapping my arms around her, giving her a bit of a squeeze.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:08 am

I sighed and kissed his neck tenderly. " I don't really know. You haven't been around long enough to see me in a really REALLy bad mood." I said, a smile playing across my lips. Looking at my violent bad days in an objective point of view made me realize I was halarious when I was mad. But it was a cruel kind of humor but still pretty damn funny.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

I smiled and moved her hair out of her eyes again. "Well, I hope I never have to. Bad moods aren't much fun for anyone!" I said light heartedly, laughing a bit. I didn't want to see her in a bad mood. My job was to make sure she was happy. That's my job. She probably didn't quite see it that way though. People took dating so lightly nowadays. Back then it was serious and most never courted more than one woman who they married and lived with until one of them died. Today it was something you did in your spare time.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 am

I chuckled and smiled up at him. He always made me feel better somehow. It was strange in a way but I didn't mind. I didn't question good things. " Dating must have been difrent back then huh?" I asked, a smile playing across my lips.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 am

Damon Petrova
`,-,`-`,-,`-`,-,`

Could she read my mind or something? How inconvenient! What reply would satisfy that answer? "Um... Yes, it was very different. We called it courting and one that courted more than one girl was considered very unlucky," I said hoping that would satisfy her enough. It was kind of embarrassing because if I talked about it much more she would realize I still secretly held the same principles
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next