I have nothing better to do!

Go down

I have nothing better to do!

Post by Alexa on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:34 am

Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o0o

I've been here a year and I've never seen the inside of the stables. How exactly does that work? Well, I guess it's time to change that. I walked in, biting my bottom lip nervously. The horse all seemed relatively normal, so far. But what appeared to be 'normal' wasn't always the best thing. Horses and I, we weren't exactly the best match. I wanted to learn to ride though. What if I somehow got a quest and had to ride a Pegasus. I would pretty much die.
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Re: I have nothing better to do!

Post by SilverDagger on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:49 am

D I L L O N || rillion || K R A I L

Dillon walked aimlessly around the stables on his way to one of the horses that he often rode when he had time to. Smiling, Dillon heard a familiar bark and saw his golden retriever, Antoinette, running around the stables. She was just as energetic as ever. Suddenly though, Antoinette barked happily and loudly as she bounded over to the new person who had just walked into the stables.

Dillon only sighed and shook his head. Walking over to the girl, he flashed a small smile. "Sorry about her, Antoinette always is this bouncy," he said referring to his dog. "My name's Dillon, son of Eon," he introduced himself. "You going for a ride?"
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o0o

I pet the happy dog before looking up at the boy. "I don't mind," I told him shrugging. "I'm Ella, daughter of Hyperion," I introduced myself. Around here when one introduced one's self, if was natural to add on you godly parent. I had always thought it was a bit odd but I picked up the habit with in a few months.
"I think so..." I answered his question lamely. "I've never really been around horses but it would really suck if I ended up on a quest and had to ride a Pegasus with no way how," I explained turning a bit red. Wow, that just sounded incredibly dumb. Ellanoare Cyprus you are such a loser!
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Dillon nodded as Antoinette walked around the girl with a bounce in her step. "Nice to meet you, Ella," he said, still smiling. It was funny, both of their parents were titans who had to do something with light. What a coincidence. Looking over to the horses, Dillon's eyes shined.

"Well, horses are really beautiful animals, let alone pegasi; I'm sure you'll learn how to ride easily," he said walking over to a specific stall not too far from where they were standing. Smiling at the Pegasus who was was next to him, Dillon pet its nose. Tugging slightly on the reigns, Dillon led the golden-colored horse with orange-tinted wings over to Ella. "This," he said petting the pegasus's neck, "Is Treasure. She's a really good pegasus who let me ride on her back a few years ago when I began learning. You can ride her." Dillon's French accent seeped through slightly as he spoke, but he didn't care much.

Last edited by SilverDagger on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:01 pm

I walked into the stables, it had been a long time since I had come in here. Especially since what happened last time I tried riding a Pegasi. I had my swords and my bag in my hands, and I put them im the ground by the entrance.

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Dillon looked up to find another camper walk into the stables. He smiled over at him as friendly as ever. "Bonjour," he greeted in his native language. "You came for a ride too?" he asked curiously.
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm

The horse was absolutely gorgeous. It had almost an orangish hue to it. Gingerly, I reached my hand out and let it smell me, having done a bit of research as to what you are supposed to do when around a horse. After a minute, I tentatively reached out my hand and stroked it's neck. "She's so beautiful!" I said softly, looking up to see another boy had come into the stables
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fifa90 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am

Todd walked into the stables leading a beautiful Cremello Pegasus.
"Haha very funny Peppermint i'm not going to fall for that joke again" He said this while struggling to open a stall door.

The pegasus snorted and nudged Todd causing him to fall and smack his head against the wall quite hard.

Fifa90

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum