New Year's Party!!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: New Year's Party!!!

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Logan Darklighter:

I could tell she was uncomfortable. With what though, I didn't know. "I'm new..."I said. WELL DUH! Think Logan!"Who are you?"I asked,trying to claen the slate with my un-satisfied conchisnis.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:27 am

"It was at another party actually. Bumped into him, flirting with someone. Became friends rather easily." I stared in her eyes. It would be so easy to lose yourself in them, just completely amazing.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Carla Marie
I took a deep breath and looked up at the boy. " I'm Carla Marie. Daughter of Vulcan." I said, smiling shyly.

Crysanthemum
I blushed slightly and smiled. " Really? Wouldn't figure you for a party person." I said to Kylar, smiling slightly.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken
Rosella Starre,18, Daughter of Dionysus,Single

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:04 pm

"I'm Logan Darklighter, son of Posiden."I said. I thought about going back to the depths, but that would probably just make the girl dislike me. I couldn't have that. I could use atleast one friend."So...Vulcan is the god of?..."I said, trying to make conversation.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm

I caught Carla's ankle under the water, then saw another pair of feet. Night vision comes in handy. I surfaced just in time to hear him state his name. Damn! Everyone was just trying to take my girl today! "Vulcan is the god of the flame. Damon Petrova, son of Hades," I said, my eyes scrutinizing, trying to measure if he was a threat
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Carla Marie
I blushed and smiled at Damon."This is why I don't go to parties." I mumbled in Damons ears blushing. Sure I was fine with talking to people but I was terribly uncomfterble while doing so.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

"Tonight's just a bad night love," I whispered back, kissing just in front of her ear before looking up at Logan. "How long have you been here?" I asked him. If Braxton hadn't gotten to him yet maybe we could be friends...
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:14 pm

"Roughly thirty minutes."I replied to the boy. I told him my name, like I had told the girl,"I'm Logan Darklighter,son of Posiden."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

"I know, I heard you! Stop saying his name or your going to draw his attention to me and your father doesn't particularly like me! Here, I'll give you some advice: Kid named Braxton comes to talk to you, don't trust him!" I said trying to get at least one other person in this camp to not be all besties with Braxton
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Carla Marie
I chuckled and kissed Damons cheek. He would try to make others hate Braxton. I turned to Logan. "Yes because he's a very evil boy who does nothing all day and tries to end relationships." I said sarcastically and rolling my eyes.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Not like I'm going to be lucky enough to get in a relationship... "Don't trust a guy named Braxton, got it."Then I asked "What does Pos...I mean, the old man of the sea, have against you?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm

I sighed. Should have seen this question coming. How to answer as simply as possible without making me hate him? "My brother and I killed one of his sons a very long time ago... It was an accident but it doesn't really matter much to the gods," I told him shrugging
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 pm

Carla Marie
My curiosity peacked at what Damon stead but I didn't show it. You can't just go asking someone why they killed a man. I sighed and walked farther into the water. I looked over my shoulder to both guys and said " I think I'll keep swiming." before diving in again.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I got angry. Really angry. Sure, I didn't know the guy personally, but he killed a brother.My eyes narrowed, and the water around me started to bubble."You killed..."I said through clenched teeth."My half-brother..."I looked him in the eye, and said,"I should kill you right now. But I'm not like that. See you around..."With that, I dived back down to the deepest part of the water.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

"What ever loser!" I said laying out on my back and letting myself just float. It seriously wasn't really that big of a deal... It was during a chariot race and I accidentally shot him with an arrow then our horses ran over him. I used to be sensitive back then and I went to see him the next night. Dude! I got him pretty much through an express line and straight into Elysium with his parents and sisters. Should have told him that. "Stupid, idiotic Poseidon!" I muttered absently. The water around and underneath me started to boil. "Ow! Damn it!" I yelled swimming to another spot. "Haven't you got something better to do? You know it was an accident!" I mumbled
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:48 am

"I'm really not, I mean, nobody is too keen about meeting a guy like me. So why should I subject myself to such an environment like that?" I watched as Zidane wandered away from us, up to troulbe no doubt. But he wouldn't break his promise.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:54 am

Carla Marie
I swam up next to Damon and smiled." All that warm water was your fault wasn't it?" I asked, grinning.I didn't really get why people didn't like Damon. He was a nice guy but maybe he didn't show that side to most people.

Crysanthemum
I shrugged. "But your so handsome love.I don't see why any girl wouldn't be thrilled to meet a nice guy like you." I said, smiling slightly.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 pm

"I can't help fight an army of invaders." i said, coldly. "I'm not an asset, so why should I exist in their eyes?" I crossed my arms nonchalantly and stared across the water, "I'm not a worthy member, you see?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm

Crysanthemum
I sighed and kissed his cheek. I wish he wouldn't put himself down like this. I would tell him but it just didn't seem like my place. He reminded me of Carla in a way. So completly sure that they were nothing but a nuisance. I placed a hand on his cheek and looked up at him, smiling slightly. " If not being able to fight off an army of invaders makes one undesirable then I must practically be hated. " I stated simply.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I laughed. "Yeah... I should learn to be more careful with what I say out loud," I told her with a sigh. "Are you having at least an inkling of fun? I'm sorry I've ruined tonight for you," I said sighing
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm

Carla Marie
I sighed and took his hand, intertwining my fingers with his." I don't usually have a good time at loud parties. It ain't your fault." I said, smiling slightly. I leaned forward, my lips brshing against his. " Drunken party doesn't sound so bad currently." I mumbled, before turning around and diving in again.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

I laughed and swam after her. Drunken partying did sound really good. Just letting go and having a good time
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Crala Marie.
I floated back to the surfacenow being far enough in that my feet didn't touch the sandy floor. And of coarse at this very moment I had to remember all the shark incidents I had seen at the beach. Not Jaw kind of attacks but surfers getting an arm chomped off because they swam a bit to far out or in a warm current.And people think growing up in Hawaii was all fun and games.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

"You can fight. The best I've got is flailing my sword and hoping I hit." I was taken aback by her comment but recovered. "I'm not even worthy to sit around and gawk at others." I turned my gaze back to the earth. "This is the best I've got. You are the best thing I will ever be given."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Crysanthemum
I blushed and smiled at him kindly. I leaned forward and kissed him softly, wrapping my arms around his neck."I love you."I said softly.

#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next