Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Thread, Pleae Delete

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dead Thread, Pleae Delete - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Thread, Pleae Delete

Post by SilverDagger Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Surprisingly enough, Rocky kissed back softly this time. She didn't know exacty why, but it was as if it were just instinct. However, as soon as it began, Rocky ended it by pulling away. Clearing her throat she grabbed her dagger, We should... uh, keep going... If we wanna get out before dinner starts of course," she said.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

"I'm Zidane Tribal, My lady. And." He knelt on one knee. "I was wondering if you might consider allowing me to take you upon a date?" He asked bowing his head to her.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:55 pm

"Rocky Malone," she said with a smile mentally facepalming for not introducing herself earlier. When he asked if she would want to go on a date with her, Rock pretended to think to herself for a moment, just for the fun of it. "Sure, why not," she said finally with a shrug. Well, it looks like today was definitely a day of firsts for Rocky. First kiss, first time riding on a hellhound like a cowbow would a bull, and then the first time she was asked out on a date. Well, as far as hsse could remember at least.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:00 am

Zidane screamed his own congradulations in his mind. "That's a beautiful name. Anyways, we should get under way. There should still be monsters around here." In that split second in which he stepped forewards, he noticed twenty three different things, one of them being the massive hole in front of him, and another being his rapid descent into it. Hellhound traps?!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am

The second Rocky was pulled down into the hole with Zidane, she tried her best to summon at least a soft pillow for them to land on. Falling at an immensely fast speed, Rocky couldn't quite think clearly. But luckily she was able to summon a small mattress to semi break their fall. The downside, Rocky was immediately drowsy afterwards and her head hurt immensely from the impact. With a strained groan, Rocky tried to sit up and open her eyes but her body refused to do anything.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 am

Jason Bacon

"C'mon archer boy hurry up!"I yelled to the kid that was following me.Then I saw the hole."Damn Zidane,you are fast when you want to be. And kinda stupid!"I yelled down into the hole."I made it..."said the archer kid, appering besides me."Good. Any ideas?"I asked.

Ryan Green:

"Well, we could shoot arrows into the side of the hole and hope they can grab on to em'."I suggested."Good idea!"The boy that led me here cried."Grab the arrows that will be on the side of the hole! We'll make some sort of a ladder for you from there!" Then, I started firing. The boy started firing his bow too.I hope they make it up alive...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 am

He whistled slightly as he glanced at his broken arm. It was caught between seven different rocks, and twisted this way and that. "That'll be a bugger" He said, trying to steel his nerves. The quicker he could remove all the rocks, the faster the pain would go away once he was out.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Rocky groaned as she heard voices from the top of the hole. She was having such a lovely nap. Did she really have to wake up? Suddenly, Rocky remembered the situation they were in. The hellhound traps, the fall, Zidane, everything. Wait, Zidane! Opening her eyes, Rocky searched the hole for him. Finally, she found him caught up in several rocks with his arm stuck. Well, she should help...

Sitting up, a sharp headache caused Rocky to wince in pain, but she could ignore that right now. Walking over, slightly of of balance, Rocky studied the rocks with furrowed eyebrows. "Don't move," she muttered. Not like he had a choice. Slowly, Rocky moved the rocks just enough for Zidane to slip his arm out. 

Rocky grimaced at the sight. It didn't look good. At all. With a wave of her hand, Rocky summoned two planks and a roll of gauze. "This might hurt," she said putting the planks on both sides of his arm, immobilizing it. Once the planks were lined up properly, she wrapped it together with gauze. "Just don't move it much." Stepping back, she called up to the boys who had fired the arrows. "We need to find a different way up!" she called. 
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:46 pm

"Enzymes." Zidane said, looking at rocky. "If the brain senses a break in any bones, it sends enzymes, to remove the pain, giving you the time you need in order to get out of danger." He stared at the makeshift cast, "Get this off me as fast as possible, and i'll see what I can do about getting out. It's probably the easiest. Unwrap me, and climb as fast as possible, I'll be right behind you." I was just gonna rip it out of there, but moving the rocks worked too.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Rocky stared at him and shook her head. Waving her hand over it, the makeshift cast disappeared. "Okay then," she said with a sigh. Glancing at Zidane with a slightly worried look, she then ran over to the arrows. Rocky climbed up as quickly as she did the climbing wall when the lava was pouring down. Arrow after arrow, she zipped up that arrow-ladder. All the time she was climbing up, Rocky was continuously hoping that Zidane who get up and out of the hole quickly. 
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:59 pm

He let out a soft sigh once he could no longer see her. There was no way he could possibly make it out of the hole injured as he was. Nonetheless, he steeled himself for the oncoming pain, and ran towards the walls. About four arrows up, he realised his arm was forfeit, He just couldn't do it. He let go, and slid down the wall at dangerous speeds.

Meanwhile, at the top of the hole, Vivi, was screeching, and wailing his head off until Rocky reached the top. He immediately scrambled up her shoulder, and pounded on head lightly with his fingers, indicating the wounds to the others, then, without so much as a pause, he leaped into the darkness that was The Hole.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Rocky was getting even more impatient by the second. The moment Vivi got onto her shoulder, she just knew something was definitely wrong. When Vivi tried to jump in she grabbed him before he could. "Oh no you don't!" she exclaimed. Putting Vivi down on the ground she glared at nothing in particular. "If you want to get down there, climb and not jump!"

Turning to the two boys, she pointed to the one who she recognized around camp as an Apollo kid. "Follow me down. He's gonna need the healing." With that, Rocky descended into the Hole by grabbing two arrows letting go then grabbing two others again and again. All the while down, she was searching for Zidane. She knew something was wrong. Praying to the gods, specifically her mother, to give her power, Rocky used most of her energy to put a spell on the bottom for it instead of being hard ground to be a soft layer of mattresses just for a few minutes though.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Once Vivi touched the ground he paused. It was a bloody mess. Rockes were everywhere, coated with blood. Trails of blood going this way and that. Even peices of fur stuck into the walls, glistining with crimson. But what worried Vivi the most, was there was no sign of Zidane, whatsoever. "FIND!!!" He screeched, pounding on Rocky's shoes.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Rocky stared at the blood-covered rocks trying her best not to panic. There was some fur that was more or less helhound fur. Oh gods. Her sharp blue eyes scanned around the place. Nothing. She stared at Vivi who already seemed to be panicing. "Want to find him, then help look! she said, irritably. Staring at a trail of blood that seemed to be the freshest, Rocky began to follow it. Summoning a small flashlight, she followed it to a small tunnel. Entering it, she shined the light around. "Zidane? she asked continuing her journey in. Summoning her dagger, Rocky was ready if an attack was made on her.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

He covered her mouth with his good hand and pulled her to the wall careful to avoid the quick attacks she tried to land on him. "It's me." He whispered, his lips brushing the side of her ears lightly, "Keep quiet. There's a nest of them over there." He said, turning her head, gently to where the feral hellhounds slept.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Rocky sighed, relieved when Zidane's recognizable voice whispered in her ear. She stared at the hellhounds, careful not to shine the light to them. Her blue eyes glared at the monsters, but slowly she peeled Zidane's hand off of her face. "Then let's get out of here," she whispered sharply turning to him. As much as she was glad that he was fine, they still needed to get out of this hellhole. Literally.

Turning back from where she came into the tunnel, Rocky's eyes hardened. They couldn't go out that way but it was better than walking into a pack of sleeping beasts. Summoning a cube of ambrosia, she handed it to Zidane. "Eat it and let's get out of here," she said starting to make her way out of the tunnel. If Rocky had an encounter with a snake in there, things would more or less take a turn for the worse.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Zidane stared after her as she walked away. Then, pulled his hood up, and walked in the opposite direction, still hearing her whispers as if he was still following her. He marched right up to the hellhounds and stroked their fur lovingly before continueing on, disappearing behind a vail of darkness, munching on the ambrosia she had given him.

"HERE?" Vivi screeched as he wound his way up rocky and clung to her neck.He hopped up and down lightly as he realized zidane hadn't followed her.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Rocky turned around just to realize that Zidane had gone the other way. Her only response to that was a facepalm. That boy... she couldn't even finish the thought. Rocky turned to Vivi with pursed lips. "Well, he was..." she said turning her gaze back to the tunnel. "Should we go after him?" she asked the monkey, not sure herself whether or not she should. Rocky just sighed. Her head was just killing her today.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Vivi smiled widely, and shook his head. He then began climbing the arrows, waiting for her halfway up. Vivi would be a clue to something in the future. Something important. If only they knew.

The child of ares smiled widely as a prescence began to over take him. Like breathing in the scent of home. Then, as if hit with a gust of wind, it disappeared. Zidane approached him, completely apathetic. "It is done."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Rocky stared at the monkey with a raised eyebrow and followed it up. Glancing at the tunnel for a second, she sighed and shook her head. She swore to heself that she'd find him, but not now. Not when she was that close to passing out. Climbing after the monkey, Rocky got out of the hole and walked over to a near by tree. There, she sat next to it, and fell asleep nearing unconsciousness. Way too much summoning for the day. Just way too much.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 pm

Vivi stood on his two feet, his face, immediately becoming a mockery of zidanes. He said nothing as he pulled a letter, out of his coat pocket walked over to Rocky, and stuffed it in her pocket. He then leaned forwards, kissed her cheek, and curled up next to her.

Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:29 pm

Rocky continuously tossed and turned, not getting much rest. Finally, she woke up about thirty minutes after she fell asleep. Rocky sighed realizing thay it was probably nearing night. She really should go back to her cabin. Turning to Vivi as she sat up, Rocky couldn't help but smile. Standing up, Rocky couldn't help but stretch. Bending over, Rocky shook Vivi lightly. "Come on, Vivi, we should get out of the forest now," she said.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Vivi yawned slightly, and zidane's voice sounded from his coat pocket, "....Get......Cabin....Under.....seventee-...." Everything else was lost in the transmission. Closer inspection would reveal a tiny reciever for a microphone, but of course, if it got wet, it'd be ruined. Then, with ominiously clear connection, another voice sounded. "You fell in love."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Rocky stared bewildered at Vivi's coat. Did it really just tramsmit two voices? One from Zidane and another from a person who was clearly trying to confuse her? "What?" she asked increduously. She tried her best to figure out what Zidane meant, but Rocky just ignored the other guy's message.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Jason Bacon:
"To hell with this! I'm going down there!"I cried. they obviously weren't climbing the arrow ladder.I quickly pulled my two short swords out of thier seaths, stuch them into the side of the hole,and began my decent.

Ryan Green:
"Wait up!"I pulled two arrows from my pack,and did the same as the boy below me had done with is swords. As i slid down I thought,I hope we don't just find two dead bodies...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next