Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cooking and other things.(Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cooking and other things.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooking and other things.(Open)

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

Darn she was good. I quickly selected the colors gray, black, and red. I drew a complicated castle with black a grey, a drew little ghosts all over the place, at the top I wrote 'Hades~God of death'. i wasn't fond of the guy, but it was a good lookin' cookie.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Cooking and other things.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cooking and other things.(Open)

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:19 pm

I got a small bag of dark blue icing and in cursive wrote 'L'hiver' around the snowflake. I quickly mooved on to another cookie, making a light colored flower, layering petal after petal with ease. I'd gone to baking school in France and had Home ec as an elective for 4 years.This was easy.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"So, are we ready to find a judge? Or should we make more?"I said this because I was out of ideas. And because I wanted to eat the cookies(At least thats what my stoumach is tellin' me...).
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I laughed. " I think we should find a judge. I'm getting hungry." I said, smirking. I looked around and sighed. There wasn't anyone in the kitchen but us and we certainly couldn't judge.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

My stomach growled."Ok, I have another idea.I said, as my brain forumualted a plan."But it requires a camera. Do you happen to have one?"I asked.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

I grinned and pulled my video camera out of my bag which was resting on the counter. I had had this little black Camera since I was 11. I'd filled nearly every important event in my life and kept it in well condition."What are you thinking?" I asked, walking back over to her.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Syndey Mc'Neil:

"Well..."I took the camera from her."We take pictures of the cookies..."I said, as I took pictures of all the cookies."Then eat."I grinned as I popped the Hades cookie into my mouth."We'll find a judge later."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I laughed and took a bite of the snowflake cookie. "I like your idea." I said, grinning. I quickly finished up the snowflake cookie and mooved on the one with my name on it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

I quickly ate my Demeter cookie,and smiled.Suddenly, a thought occured to me."Hey, how do you get food for brekfast,lunch and dinner around here?" I asked."Is it made, or generated magicly?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 pm

I drummed my fingers across my mouth." I do not know. I guess some is made and the other is baught." I said, my accent more present than ever.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

"I see ye have an accent lassie."I grinned,letting my scottish accent do what it pleased with my voice.I grabbed another cookie and stuffed it into my mouth."So, let's go to find a judge,shall we?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:21 pm

I laughed. " I am french." I said, grinning.I finished up the rest of my cookies and grabbed my bag off the counter. " Alright. Now.Where to find a judge?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Sydney Mc'Neil:

"Well..."I said."We could try the stables? Maybe some people are there. Or maybe we could open a window and let the smell of cookies waft out and attract people."I suggested.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:17 pm

I laughed and nodded my head. " The smell of cookie will definetly bring people."I said grinning. I quickly opened the door and walked over to the windows. I opened them wide and set a plate of plain cookies on the windowsill.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Cooking and other things.(Open) - Page 2 PKzNw
( THE SMELL OF YOU, )
IN EVERY SINGLE DREAM I DREAM
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tyler was walking around, wandering through the camp, it was as peaceful as ever around the haven especially the cabins. Seeing everyone's pretty busy with their own thing. Apollo kids cursing their other siblings. Aphoridite kids... well uhm they're still the beauty queens and kings. And so many other kids doing they're own businesses

He was planning to go ride his pegasus around the camp just doing rounds for nothing or maybe swim at the lake but all that had change because of THAT smell. That luscious smell which was coming from the kitchen. He'd always like going at the kitchen. He's not good at it but gods! Many campers knows really how to cook or even bake.

Without hesitating he ran towards the kitchen and saw a plateful of cookies!! "Yum! Yum!" He said as he looked at those mouthwatering cookies just a few inches from him.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 148 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) kitchen
( notes ) hungry!
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:27 pm

I grinned at Crys."Told you we would catch us a Judge."I tossed a cookie to the boy and said "Welcome to the great cookie contest. I'm Sydney, that's Crys. We require a judge. If you help us judge, we will give you more cookies. Sound like a plan?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

( THE SMELL OF YOU, )
"Ooooh a contest and I'm the judge? That would be awesome!" Tyler said enthusiastically. "Hi! my name's Tyler by the way." He'd always wanted to be like the other famous people who tastes food in the cooking contests he saw on tv when he was at home back then. He thinks those people are lucky to taste those food.

He remembered an episode where one chef did a really amazing job with the deserts. He's stomach really grumbled for it. That's why this time he'll do as good as those he'd seen. He examined both sides first. He knows his decision would be respected by both Crys and Sydney. Then the moment he waited, he first tasted the plate near Sydney which he assumes its hers. His eyes were definitely caught by the rose. Immediately, he ate it. He moaned with delight. That was really a taste of heaven there. He finished it.

Then he proceeded to the other one, Crys'. "A Boat!" He examined it very well, it also looks and smells delicious as the other one. gods! If both can only taste each others. They're as good as both of them.

"Who the gods of olympus are your god parents are?! They both taste sooooo good!" He shouted really loving both of them. He knows he's getting that teary-eyed face right now.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 224 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) kitchen
( notes ) hungry!
Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:36 pm

I looked at the boy and smiled slightly. He surely was spirited. " My mother is Persephone." I answered, grinning. I liked hyper people. It showed they had to much character to hold.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Call Me Marvin! Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:55 pm

( THE SMELL OF YOU )
Tyler answered Sydney's smile back with a smile. "Hmmm, that's why. You've done pretty good with those seeds." Tyler laughed. "The tastes feels as cozy as the spring Sydney!" He added. It was really his best shot with the tasting thing.

He seriously liked both of them though one thing made his heart sad its declaring a winner. Tyler sure hope he'd make the right decision though. But to make it fair he wondered if he can ask both of the bakers to explain their work of art just a brief one. "Can you guys like, answer my questions, its a contest right?" He grinned. "Maybe a little explanation or something about the cookies you've done. Everything, convince me perhaps.." He stated both looking at the contestants, ready to be convinced on who has it or not.

AND SO ON

( REQUIEM AETERNAM,)
DONA EIS DOMINE
( word count ) 133 ( status ) open ( outfit ) insert picture! ( place ) classroom
( notes ) anything?

Call Me Marvin!
Call Me Marvin!

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm

"Well..."I said,"I just arrived it camp, so I figured why not honor the gods by putting one or two on a cookie. After all, they are all might and powerful, and can kill us with a flick of the wrist,why not worship them?" Somthing inside me said the 'kill us with a flick of the wrist' part was a bit much.

EDIT:Somthing tells me that this thread is now dead. So,Ima ue Sydney somwhere diffirent now...
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2