Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love?(Alexa)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Love?(Alexa) - Page 4 Empty Re: Love?(Alexa)

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 am

I burst out laughing. That was funny. She thought of Braxton as a golden retriever. No sex appeal what so ever to that. Funny that she pictured herself as a dear too. I didn't. I thought of her as some kind of tigress or a maybe a dove. The tigress because that was sexy and sly. The dove... well, I'm not sure. It just fit her! "Your right about the aphrodite girls... They ain't got nothing on you," I said softly, playing with a lock of her hair absently
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 am

I blushed and stared down at my hands.Dammit even his laugh was sexy.Come on!I sighed blissfully and restted my head on his shoulder." Why don't you like Brax?" I asked bluntly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:00 am

"Why do you keep bringing him up?" I challenged her. "I do not like Braxton Godfrey because he is a son of Zeus, tries to be perfect, thinks he's better than me, and he will try to get you to leave me for as long as we are together, which I am planning to make a very, very long time," I told her in a mostly neutral tone. Why did it even matter to her?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 am

I sighed and turned around so I was looking at him face to face.I placed a hand on his cheek."I keep bringing him up because he's relavent.And for heavens sake Damon you don't see me ever sitting on his lap and calling him a sexy beast.I love you. And if Brax bothers you that much I'll minimize the time I see him.Okay?"I said trying to make amends.I probably wasn't very good at this but I had to do something.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:49 am

I sighed. She was right. I was just being jealous and a bit insecure. Since when was I insecure? Damn it.
"No, I suppose I have not seen that. You don't have to change your friends on my account, just know that he and I will not ever be friends," I told her frankly. I didn't mean to make her feel like she had to choose him or me. That was the last thing I wanted, what if she would choose him?
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 am

I smiled slightly and kissed him.That matter was resolved for now.I actually still doubted that Brax liked me.I mean we were freinds for almost a year and he hadn't ever come on as anything other than a freind.I sighed and flopped down on the snow again.I didn't like it but it was damn comfy."Whens your Birthday?"I asked,looking up at him.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 am

"In this life, November 16th. Overall, the first time I was born, was February 14th. When is your birthday, love?" I asked curious now. She looked so beautiful in my leather jacket, her hair around her head as she sprawled out in the snow
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 am

Figures he would have a Valentines day birthday.I blushed slightly and looked to the side."Febuary 29th." I said, sighing.He was gonna have something to say about that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:38 am

OOC: Haha totally forgot this year is leap year until now! I am totally throwing a party! XD I throw parties for everything...

I laughed when I realized what February 29th was. "So you mean to tell me that I'm dating a three year old?" I asked teasingly. "I think that makes me a predator, Carls," I said with a chuckle. "I'm going to throw you a big party for your fourth birthday, then," I said thinking of the possibilities. High class of casual? Alcohol or no? There would have to be alcohol. Nowadays a party wasn't a party without spiking the punch
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 am

I laughed and shook my head.I sat up and kissed him."Don't overdue it.I tend to ditch loud and drunken parties."I said,rather amused.I would have added 'with sexy men.' but he would've gotten all jelous again and no matter how cute it was I shouldn't really tease him.Well atleast when were not doing anything.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:09 pm

"What about just a quiet party with just the two of us drunk then?" I whispered in her ear. Well, there went my plans... "Or we could have a tea party!" I added with a chuckle. I wanted to have a drunken party with her right now. I forgot restraints when I was truly drunk and as I saw a few night ago, so did she. But she deserved better than that. I would throw her a real, good party
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:16 pm

I laughed and smiled up at him."Only if you promise to talk in a sexy British accent."I said before kissing his cheek.I wonder if he really does have an accent.He did say he lived in London.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm

I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. "That can be arranged..." I said slipping into my natural British accent. I hadn't been to England in a very, very long time and I had adjusted to American talk. I was forgetting some of the slang, however, the accent was still natural. "I feel I ought to warn you that while the 'accent' is still natural, the lingo has faded slightly. The wouldn't be an issue however if you would let me otherwise occupy our mouths with some hanky panky..." I told her before kissing her. I really wanted to impress her
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:31 pm

I blushed and kissed back,wrapping my arms around his neck in the process."There isn't anything that isn't sexy about you is there?"I whispered into his ear before going back to kissing him.Gods accents were right up their with muscels and nice smiles.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 pm

I chuckled slightly into the kiss at her question. "That answer would be up to debate..." I whispered kissing her ear lobe. That was a sensitive area often overlooked. "Will you be my date to the do tonight?" I asked her

OOC: good friend of mine is British so I'm trying to use things I've heard him say. But I might use the occasional one wrong...
Oh yeah and if someone hasn't already planned something, I am going to do a new years party at the beach
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 pm

~All my freinds are either Hispanic or American so I kinda have an accent too but no British freinds XD.

I blushed furiously and smiled."No idea what the do is but sure."I said,grinning.I kissed him again and sighed.Todays progress would look like a frikin roller coaster if I put on scale.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:16 pm

"It's a party, as you would say, love!" I told her running my hand through my hair again as I laughed. "I think it's supposed to be semi-formal and I'm planning on spiking the punch. I am going to get totally pissed-that means drunk, dear-so be fare warned," I told her before I started kissing her neck. This would be the first year in the past few years that I wouldn't be getting some, but I was oddly okay with it. I wondered if Carla had anything semi-formal
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:27 pm

I sighed and rested my head against his chest. "Well I have nothing to wear to that."I mumbled,looking up at him through my eyelashes.Well I suppose I did but if I wore 'that' I'd get mauled by boys the second I stepped on the beach.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Figures. "Absolutely nothing? I'm sure I could muster up something or another for you to wear..." I said thinking. I could bribe one of the Aphrodite or Demeter girls to give me something if it came to it. Or run to New York and find something... She wasn't getting out of going
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

I sighed and kissed his neck."I do have something.It's an itty bity black dress that reaches far above my kneese and barely has anything covering my back.Last time I wore it was too my QuinceƱera and I nearly got mauled by boys." I whispered,blushing and looking up at the sky.I still hadn't forgiven Nana for inviting all those boys.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:17 pm

"I said I thought it was semi formal, not black tie event... What about that jean skirt you wore? Do you have a nice blouse to go with that?" I asked thoughtfully. "Wait-you had a quincenera eh?"
Traditionally, they were celebrated as a rite of passage into womanhood and they were introduced as young, eligible ladies to the community. Oh good for me.
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 pm

I sighed and looked at him through my bangs.The jean skirt was dirty and I didn't own any bluoses whatever the hell those were.Maybe I could go in that two piece with a towel wrapped around my waist like the girls did back home.I came out of my little thought bubble once he mentioned my QuinceƱera."Mhmm.If it wasn't for my mom, Nana would have gladfully maried me off to Gabriel Montero."I said, using a mocking tone for his name.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well, thank the gods for your mum's intervention," I told her softly. "It doesn't really matter to me, love. Where whatever you want, or we could celebrate alone if that would be preferable," I whispered in her ear
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 pm

I blushed a bright red and bit my lip.Dammit.I sighed and kissed his neck."I'll surprise you."I said,smirking slightly.I'm sure Crys had something I could borrow.That girl had more clothes than Toys at ToysRus.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:28 pm

"I like surprises..." I whispered in her ear as she kissed my neck. "If I become to plastered-that means drunk too-you are free to give me the heave ho," I told her remembering last year. I had been totally plastered and did somethings a normal person definitely would have regretted
Alexa
Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next