6.Max Buxwell
7:Matteo Alacran
8:Lucius Fox

Name:Jason Bacon
Creature:Demi-God
Age/Birthday:16
Country of Origin:America
Years at Camp:0(Hes heading there now!)
Mortal Family:Jane Johanson,Byron Bacon(Who insited they change thier last name!)
God Parent:Ares
Skills/Talents:Can shoot arrows and use swords well(This because...Well, you'll see it in the history and power section)strong and swift(Thanks to Ares) decent memory, always focuses on the mission,good at martial arts(this partialy because of Ares)
Powers - Must Relate to God Parent (min 2): Incredibly good fighter, very strong and swift(This w/o any training, thank you Ares!).Experts in weapon usage, has minor control over them*rare occurance* (i.e. cursed the Apollo campers arrows to turn to rubber).Expert in some war areas.May be able to receive the blessings of Ares, turning them practically invulnerable while it lasts. **VERY RARE**
Flaws:Always wants to be on the front line(This is actually EXTREMELY bad),thinks he doesnt need backup.
Weapons:One long sword on his back, two short swords on his hips, a bow and arrows(with some creative arrows, like explosive arrows, and fir arrows[this explained in history])
Pets:N/A
Physical Appearance:Jason is a rather muscular boy. He doesnt care much for his apperance, this is why his black hair is very messy. He's always wearing some sort of body armor, preferably hidden. He has red eyes(which is actually very rare because hes not albino) that look like he could make a monster die just by looking at em'. He also always insists on carrying a weapon with him.
Personality:Jason is fun ,but defensve, and mishcevious. He defended his friends from bullies(though, after his friends see him beat the bullies up, they run, screaming bloody murder...), and when he is assulted, it usually ended up with the person attacking having various broken bones.He jokes alot, and plays pranks.Though, many question his, 'Sense of Humor'. His pranks and jokes usually resulted in somone being hurt, or a failed attempt at a Chuck Norris joke.The only part of his Humor people didnt question thought, was his Kevin Bacon jokes, bacuse if they didnt agree, they should reserve a room in the emergency room .He also loves rock and roll. He is a B-C student, although in World History, during the Roman and Greek mythology sections, he got A+'s. Jason is particuarly ticked off by things such as people who are all talk no bite, the 'popular' kids, show-offs,Hellhounds(after the incident you will see in the story section)People whos brains are the size of nuts(hes not all that smart himself, but hey, would YOu get along with somone who could not do 1+1?)Rappers, and Birds(Sure, they are kinda cool, but jason got very angry when one crapped on his recenly polished sword.)he also hates people who try to go Rambo without any experience, or weapons.He also worries about things. If the gods turned on Demigods(He started worrying about this when he found camp half-blood) He also worries about his fate in hell, or what his dad will think of an Ares kid that isnt exactly, "OH MY GOD I WILL RIP YOUR F***ING HEAD OFF!" all the time. He fears things like Death, loss of friends(you would think he wasnt sacred of this after losing so many)Gods Teaming up on Demigods, Govenment experimenting on him...Things like that, that almost no sane person would be afraid of. In spite of his irrational fear, he does hope for some rational things(though this is cancelled out by some irrationall things...) Such as No more monsters,the power to acctually be able to contol his dreams(No monsters dream anyone?)and to finnaly have someone who doesnt run when he half-kills a bully.
History:Prolouge~Sounds of battle roared across the battlefeild.

A wounded woman crawled acros the gound, moaning in pain.

This woman was known as Jane Johanson. She had served in the U.S army for a while now, and had been shot before, but the pain was never like this.
She heard the sound of a machine gun, and, fearing enemys, she clutched her pistol with her non-wounded hand.
She crawled foward, to see a man wearing sun glasses. He was in standard military camo, and firing on the enemy with two machine guns.She hadent seen this guy before, she never forgets a face. But that thought was the least important thing on her mind as she moaned, "Help!"The man looked down at her.He said "Gimmie a sec..." and then switched his gun to full auto, and whipped duct tape out of his pocket.He taped one of his guns to a tree, and taped the trigger down, while putting away his other gun."That should keep em' distacted til' they figure what the hell happened."He remarked, leaning down to aid Jane.The last thing she saw before blacking out, was an odd image of somthing orange shining through his glasses...

Three days later...

Jane woke up. The man who had saved her was snoring in a corner. Her arm was healed. There was a note on her combat clothes,which she was still wearing. It read 'You are free to go, as you are healed. This man saved you, his name is Ares.'By the time she finished reading the note, the man was awake, and grinning at her."So, do I get a reward for saving you?Somthing like oh, I dunno, a kiss?"He asked.
-End Proluge-
Fourteen years later...

"A year after my dad left, I was born..." I thought, rolling in my bed. Why I was thinking about this, I didnt know.Probabaly because my stupid stepfather, Byron Bacon(Who INSISTED that we change our last name to Bacon...)was putting me through all his crap again.He was an arms dealer, he sold his things on the black market. But he also kept his more 'creative' weapons, like exploding arrows, to himself.He actually made me train to use his creitive weapons. He made me take fencing to test swords, and archery to test his arrows.Through this though, I learned swordplay, archery and how to make lots of arrows and swords.Anyways, there came a knock at the door. I heaved myself off my bed, and pulled open to door. There was Byron, with his cruel grin on.I really did hate that grin."Time to test somthing." he said.

I dont know what came over me, but I was probably tired of taking all his crap. I sucked punched him in the gut, and delived a kick to his ribs.Once my foot conected with his ribs, there was a sickening crunch and Byron groaned.I gave him a punch in the side of the head, knocking him out.

Thats when I left. I knew that Byron would wake up, and call the cops. I ran downstairs, and grabbed one longsword, two short swords, and slipped a quiver of arrows on my back, along with my bow. Then it struck midnight, and this weird, Bloody ASpear flashed above my head.

I set off into the world, I walked for about a week, killing animals for my food. Sure, eating raw meat isnt good for you, but fills your stomach.

Then, I came upon the hill. Thats also when the dog found me.A black beast rushed me, and tackled me to the ground.The things snarling face regestered in the world history part of my mind as 'HellHound'.
I pulled out on of my sword, and brought it down on the thing's head.The beast flinched, and the sword dented.Crap.I pulled an arrow out of my pack, and went straight for its eye.The moster recolied and blinked, but the eye was still there, good as ever, and my arrow was snapped, and the tip was now dull.I pulled out my bow, and an exploding arrow.The Hell Hound looked at me as I took my shooting stance and nocked the arrow.It charged as I said, "To hell with you." and fired.The arrow stuck to the things side, and it looked at it."Tick tick boom." I said, watching it.The arrow gave off two high pitched ticks, and blew up. The thing was dead, its body ash.

I continued over the hill, to see a place full of kids. There was a big house, and kids running around with bows and swords."Maybe these people can help me..."I thought as I ran down the hill...
Other Notes About Character:Nope, I think I pretty much coverd everything.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 13 times in total
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Re: Legos charecters

Post by #Megz on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:01 pm

Accepted^^ Oh yeah.Creature would be Demi-god.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken
Rosella Starre,18, Daughter of Dionysus,Single

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Name:Cray Harrows
Age/Birthday:14
Years at Camp:0(Hes on his way)
Mortal Family:Felica Harrows
God Parent:Hephaestus
Skills/Talents:Can draw well(this helps with his skematics)and is very good at finding creative ways to kill things(this from watching alot of cartoons)
Powers - Must Relate to God Parent:Good at building(duh.),Pyrokenetic/Techopathic(This can only be called upon in times of dire need, and will be able to be used more frequently once he trains)expert in mechanics,and resistant to heat.
Flaws:Trys to blow alot of things up for 'tests'(He could get himself and those around him killed),a little tirgger happy when you give him some kind of weapon.
Weapons:A sack of fireworks,a stick of TNT, lots and lots of matches, hammers, and a short sword.
Physical Appearance:Cray isnt exactly what you would call....'Good looking' he is usually covered in gun power from his explosives. His hair is usually in a differnt style every day, if its short, part of his hair burned away in a failed 'test' if it looks slicked back, and he wears a grin, chances are he had a good time blowing things up. Cray usually has with him his sack of fireworks, for and somtimes if hes lucky, a couple sticks of TNT. He has blue eyes that make him even more crazy, because of how they dart around everywhere. Alot think this is becuase he has a hard time focusing. Its actually because he is trying to find somthing else to blow up.
Personality:Cray is what you would call...Uh, slightly insane? He usually trys to blow things that are given to him, so think twice when you're about to loan somthing to him, becuase here is what he will say 'Cray, can I have my notebook back? No, that got destroyed by one of my trusty M-80s. The explosion was cool! Cray, can I have my old report back? i know you were studying from it, but I want to put it in a scapbook. About that...I was experimenting with sparklers, and uh...Well, do you want the ashes?' Despite his tendancy to make things go up like roman candles, Cray can be quite friendly. He doesnt not know a soul in his whole school, and a good chunck of them are this friends.He worries though, about what would happen if he didnt have anymore gunpowder to work with, if his friends got into, as his mom described 'legal' trouble...But, despite worries, he does have hopes. He hopes for there that one day, rather then 'Destroy,Build,Destroy' that there will be 'Destroy,Destroy,Destroy' and he also hopes that he will come across a TNT factory and figure out how to run it. He does have fears too, hes scared of creatures that can't be blown up,becuase then he will have a problem stopping them, he also fears heights(His dad WAS thrown off of Olympus as a child!) and Children of Eris(He thinks that if they find his explosives, all hell will break loose[as if he isnt destructive enough with them already...]
History:Just another day.Felica had thought, that was until she built B.O.B Bomb Opening Battleship. A plane designed specificly for first boming stirkes on whatever contury America happend to be at war with. It was fast, and could drop bombs equivelnt to about 100 pounds of TNT. It was built with a mind of its own, so that it could react to battle tactics the enemy could use. But, Felica must have built it to good. It got a mind of its own, and wanted to kill Felica. Thats when 'Festus Hep' came. he fixed the plane, and the U.S. Military was putting it to good use in no time. Felica doesnt remeber why Festus fell for her. But, she thinks it was how she built the plane, and how well she built it. About six months after they met Felica was expecting a baby, and Festus was nowhere to be found.Oce the baby was born, she named him Cray, bacuse she thought it was a good name. He was raised like any normal baby should. But, he got acess to ALOT of tech, and found explosives. Monsters never touched him, they feared they would get blown up. So, he grew up, not knowing about being a Half-Blood until age 14. He was sandblasting a satue of A giant stick of TNT, when a bold Hellhound tried to kill him, the sandblaster worked very well in killing it. Thats when the mark of ol' Festus flashed above his head. Then, in came a man that looked alot like a goat. Before he could say anything, he was knocked out, and then he woke up, he was on the steps of a large house. "Thanks goat man..."Cray mumbled sarcasticly...
Other Notes About Character:None
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

Accepted^^

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:32 am

Name:Ryan Green
Age/Birthday:19
Country of Origin:Britian
Years at Camp:0(Like the rest of em' on his way!)
Mortal Family:Allie Green(Mother)[x],Borris Green(Uncle)
God Parent:Apollo
Skills/Talents:Good with various weapons particuarly the bow and arrow(Training from Borris),very agile.
Powers -Excellent healer, may heal others by singing a song to his.
Expert archer. May curse others to speak in rhymes. Is naturally good in the arts.Is a natural musician. Is photokinetic, a light manipulator. Has telepathic connections to ravens, mice, snakes, and wolves
Flaws:Can't draw(bad if he's leading somthing, because what is supposed to be a battle plan might look like a demented pony.)and can't remember all the gods for his life('Uhh...You were Thunder God,right?')isnt very good at hand-to-hand combat (Six minotuars, no arrows...Im dead...)Hes too scared to give his life for a good cause (Ryan, if you jump into the lava, we will all be saved! Ryan:HELL NO!)
Weapons:Bow and arrow, various hidden daggers, one long sword(He uses his bow as much as he can though)
Physical Appearance:Ryan is about your average height for a 19 year old. He has standard dirty blonde hair and green eyes.Hes also always wearing a very, very strong deodrant, to keep him smelling freakish human insted of Half-Blood. He is always carrying atleast a dagger around at all times, because of the guidence his Unlce has given him. He has a peraly white smile that girls adore, which is odd, he's not a child of Aphrodite.
Personality:Ryan is an odd ball Id guess you would call him. He's always doing weird things. Collecting gum, stealing locks from lockers, stealing locker doors, things like that. But, when questioned in the principals office, he always says that he didnt do it, and one shot with that smile convinces him. But, he does collect these things for a reason. Locks? Renfoce doors against monster attacks! Gum? Stick the monsters to the ground! Locer doors? Seal the windows! But, he does have a dark side too...He likes cruely ending monsters, and inflicting pain on monsters. But, aside from that, hes just a dude with a british accent. He hopes that there will one day be no monsters, just pits in every city where you get to inflict pain on the few remaining monsters!He worries about things like monsters finnaly getting to him, and what wil happen if Obama isnt elected in the next election(Couldnt think of much for what he worries about)He fears things like Frost Giants(One of the few monsters that scare the crap out of him)and Children of Zues(No...Please dont zap me...)
History:Allie Green was having a fine day in London. Things had gone just fine at her music reciteal, and she had a great time. "Hey! Wait up!" She turned to see a young man, about her age, running to catch up with her. "Uhh...Hi?" She said."Hi, Im...err...Al Pollo!Anyways, I loved you in the music recital!" Allie smiled at the man, she was bound to have a good time with this fellow.

One year later....
Al Pollo had left her, she had a baby which she had named Ryan...Oh what could Allie do..."Borris!" She thought
13 years later...
For the past 13 years, they had been living in Borris' house. And Allie was still out of work. One day Borris commanded Allie to find work, or they would be kicked out. As she was pulling out, there was a car, headed straight for her. Inside, a Cyclops. Ryan scurried to the attic, and pulled out a bow from Borris' 'antiques' collection. He instincivley pulled back the string, aimed, and let it fly. The Cyclops disengrated, but the car didnt. Allies car was flipped over from the impact, and Allie was dead, Ryan could tell. As he ran to his uncle, sobbing, he could faintly detect a bright light from above his head, and Borris was staring at it..."Child of Apollo..." He whisperd...
6 Years later...
For the past 6 years, Borris had been training Ryan. Turns out, he was a child of Dionysus and his 'antiques' were celestial bronze weapons. Finnaly, his Unlce stuffed him in the car one day, and drove him too the airport. Ryan didnt have to ask any questions. He knew where the were going. Camp-Half Blood. He knew why too. There had recently been more and more monsters attacking. It was a quick drive after they got off the plane. His Unlce dragged him inside the camp borders, and left him there with a sack of weapons.
Other Notes About Character:None

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:31 pm

could you please add some more flaws

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Edited.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Ryan is Approved

Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:29 pm

Name:Sydney Mc'Neil
Age/Birthday:11
Country of Origin:Scottland
Years at Camp:0(Like all of my other charries...)
Mortal Family:Alan Mc'Neil
God Parent:Demeter
Skills/Talents:Knows very specific things about various plants,and can fit into small spaces, good hunter
Powers - Must Relate to God Parent:Chlorokentic(Talk to plants, control plants)make plants grow faster(or, when feeling very,very good or in dire need, can make a plant the biggest its gonna get.)good cook(espeicaly when using natural ingredients) telepathin connection to Lions.
Flaws:Rushes into things,Un-Wise(Becuase she's only 11)
Weapons:Bow and arrows,and plants(cholorkenisis!)
Physical Appearance:Sydney Mc'Neil,the girl with flowers they called her at school. She always had somthing to do with flowers with her.She was also called midgit, she was rather small compared to the other kids.She wasn't strong either, you don't see a six pack on her. She has blonde hair, and sky blue eyes.
Personality :Sydney is a plant enthusiest, just like her mother. She does math in her head with plants( 'if there are sixteen Red Wood trees with sixteen hundred leaves each, how many leaves do all the red Woods have?')she makes friends with plants rather than children, telling her teachers she can 'talk to them, and they talk back.' But despite not making friends with other children, her smiling face makes other kids feel joy. She worries though, she worries about the Rain Forests, and what will happen AFTER they cut down the Rain Forests. She hopes for a day that man will finnaly give up the days of plastic chritmas trees and fake grass, and embrace nature. But she fears things like global warming, and Jason(I mean the guy who kills people from Friday the 13th Jason.)
History:Alan Mc'Neil-once of the most famous Plant-Collecters in Scottland. He had almost gotten every known plant,even ones that were long extint, he had fossils of them. But he was still missing one plant, one that he hadnt noticed before-Demeter Weed. It was only in Greek Mythos, but Alan didnt see any reason not to look. He bought his plane tickets for an archeological plant-dig, and on that dig, he met Demeter. While they searched for anchient plants, they fell in love. After said dig, they dated for a few months. Then, Demeter annoucned that she was pregnant, and gave Alan a gift. Demeter weed. Alive and well. Alan gawked at his gift, but when he looked back to ask Demeter how she found it, she was gone.

One year later...
Alan heard a knocking at his door. Who comes round' at this hour? Its 3 A.M.
He opened his door, and saw a cradle. he picked it up to see a baby inside. it was holding a note. Alan pulled the note from the babys hands, and read 'Alan, this is your baby. I request that at the age of 11 she be taken to New York, and left in the highest tree in Central park. I beg you to trust me Alan. Her name is Sydney. Signed, Demeter.
In the following years...
Sydney didnt have a normal life. Her Father was in depression, as he had been ever since he lost Demeter. But now he was strugglinf to feed the both of them.Sydney hunted. Brining home food and edible plants, as well as storys, once, she could have sworn she saw a man with goat legs! Finnaly the age of 11 came. Sydney was deposited in the tree, and she saw another goat man. It came too her. And it took her. It drove her all the way to Long Island, rambling on about her being a child of Demeter, and Half-Bloods and Greek Gods, but finnaly, she was dropped at the door of a cabin, and had her arrows replaced with celestial bronze ones.
Other Notes About Character:None.

legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Sydney is Approved

Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Name:Logan Darklighter
Age/Birthday:16
Years at Camp:0(Like all my other charries)
Mortal Family:Trica Darklighter
God Parent:.Poseidon
Skills/Talents:Fantastic swimmer,knows various types of Karate
Powers:Has the ability to breathe underwater.Is aquakinetic,a water manipulator(Can only use it in times of need, will get better with time.). Has a telepathic connections to equine animals, such as horses and pegasi(So far, he can only talk to them when they WANT to talk to him.). Does not get hurt falling into water from high altitudes and can withstand the immense pressures of the sea(Can only withstand the pressures a normal human can stand so far. He will get better with time.).Can stay dry in water(This takes quite some concentration).Can shoot water from petrified shells.Can control things related to the sea, such as ships(This takes extrme conecntration). Know his exact coordinates in water(This will come to him later). Can create paths in water, make air bubbles(Air bubbles & paths will come to him in time.), and tell the difference between fresh and salt water.Can create small hurricanes and cause small earthquakes(EXTRME conentration, and very rare occasion when he can do it.), as Poseidon is the god of storms and earthquakes
Flaws (min 2):Unsure of himself,un-aware of his full potential,has trouble making freinds, clumsy.
Weapons:None yet(Once he gets to camp,hes going to get a trident and a short sword.)
Physical Appearance:Logan has Sea Green eyes,and pure white hair(No, the hair DOEN'T make him look old.).He is usually seen wearing headphones, and using his finders like drum sticks.He usually has his nike sneakers on, which he feels greatly enhance his running ability.he also always has a wet shirt and a swimming suit under his clothes,he nevers knows when there will be a chane to swim. He also always has cuts a brusies on his legs, hes very active and runs around, and uh...Falls...Alot...
Personality:Logan is very unsure of himself. He loves to swim, and has a hard time making friends. Though, he does LOVE music, particuarly rock n' roll. Whatever friends he does have, he's loyal too. Hes very un-sure of himself, and fears monsters(he feels he can't take one.)
History:Trisha Darklighter met Posiden at sea World. She was there, looking at the Dolpihns lovingly, and Posiden had stepped up beside her. "Such wonderful creatures aren't they. With that, they talked, and started dating. QWithin a few months, she had a babay, and Posiden had left her.In about a year, Logan was born. He was rasied like a normal baby, until the mosters started to come. Logan fought them with his fists and with the first monster he fought, the mark of Posiden flashed above him. And the monsters kept coming, so his mom enrolled him in martial arts. But the monsters just kept coming. At sixteen, he was left in the streets, and as he ran he fought. Soon, he came across a hill, and a large house...
Other Notes About Character:Sorry for such a sghort history and personality! I felt kind of rushed, becuase its getting close to my bedtime...

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Can you limit the powers a little? If he's just getting to camp his control over water shouldn't be that good. Other than that he's fine.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Ok, changed the powers so hes weaker. How is it now?
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Looks good
Logan Darklighter is Approved

Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Name:Max Buxwell
Creature:Demi-Primordal
Age/Birthday:18
Years at Camp:0
Mortal Family:None(All decased)
God Parent:Gaea
Skills/Talents: fantastic at swordplay,good pickpocket
Powers - Must Relate to God Parent:Can bend the earth to his whim(ex.Make a sharp rock suddenly come out from the earth[He can't move too much earth at the same time,and cant make it too high(Can't make a mountain out of a mole hill!)].);very, very tough skin(Only activates in times of dire need, with lots of training, may be able to activate at will.);Make anything aout of earth(Ex.Bending the earth into a sword)(Takes lots of concentration, will get better with it with time.[The more complicated the thing he's trying to craft, the more concentration it requires])(He can't make things like rock-guns,without extra parts[He can't make a sling shot with out a rubber band or somthing.]); and Super Streangth
Flaws:Has a hard time trusting people, has a hard time seeing the good in others,is more of an anti-hero,not very light on his feet
Weapons:None, but he can summon things such as earth swords at will.
Pets:None
Physical Appearance:Max has brown hair,with icy blue eyes that can seem to stare daggers through you.He usually wears some sort of rock armor, wether it be heavy or light.He usually has some sort of rock with him(Up in the sky? Good thing I can still make a sword out of the rock.)He almost always has a grim experssion on.And, he has a scar shaped like a deformed rectangle under his right eye.
Personality:Max is very un-trusting. He has a negative out-look on life, but isn't emo. He is rarley seen with somone else, and has no interest in video games,sports,or music, like any normal child would. He always wears a grim expression, because he always feels somthing bad is going to happen. He feels that only his closest, dearest, most trusted friends(Which he has none of at the time)can know important things.
History:Max's mortal family is un-known. All he knows is that his fathers last name was Buxwell, and that he was from america. Max grew up on the streets. he pickepocketed for cash, and fougth those who apposed him with his fists. Those who fought him usually walked away with a broken somthing. The local kids told him what they learned in school everyday, in exchane for a little of Max's pickpocket earnings. He spent every night on the roof of kids apartment buildings in New York. Everything was fine until he was eleven, thats when monsters started to show up and weird things begna to happpen. Max found he could bend the earth to his whim, and could make things out of the earth. He also found that he was strong, at superhuman levels. And, he also found that he had very tough skin. He could walk away from a bullet to the chest, but shoot him a few more times, and you've got a dead boy. At eighteen, he was tired of the city, and stealing and combating monsters. So, he set off to find a new home. After weeks of travel, he reached Camp Half-Blood....
Other Notes About Character:None.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 pm

Seems like he could be a very well developed charrie, Lego! But before he can be accepted, could you explain more about the "bend the earth to his whim" and "make anything out of the earth" parts? As in put a specific limit to it? Other than that, he looks good. ^_^
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Ok, added more limits to his powers.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Looks good! Max is accepted!
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 am

Full Name: Matteo Alacran
Nick Names:Night;(More commonly) Matt
Creature:Demi-Primordal
Age/Birthday:17 5/22/1994
Birth Place:Calafornia
Sexuality:Straight

Mortal Family:None.
Immortal Family:Erebus
Demi-god Family:Talia Alacran(Mother, child of Tartarus), Marrie Alacan (Grandmother child of Thanatos)
Weapons:A stygian iron sword,stygian iron shield,a grappling hook(Thanks grand mom!)

Eyes:Dark, dark green.
Hair:Black
Height:6" 1'
Weight:140
Skin:White
Accesories:An inhaler that works as an inhaler, but can also turn into a sword;and a 'power band' that when slamed will turn into a shield.
Clothes:He usually wears a differnt outfit everyday. He knows that he is in the blood line of three Primordals, and his scent is infinitley strong, why nt try to throw the monsters off?

Personality:Matt is very dark and brooding. He just doesn't get along with people. He usually keeps to himself, unless he has to work with a team. He doesn't like others that much and knows that he can't trust anyone in the mortal world, as they may just be monsters in disguise. He usually sits alone in his room, meditating, contacting the dead(particuarly the ones who have good stories.)and practicing martial arts. He usually has a 'today is good day to die' attitude. He does not fear death. He is very willing to give his life to a good cause. He has come to terms with his mortality but he knows that when he dies he will go out fighting. Even though he's not a people person, he tries to protect whoever he can. He also pushes himself to hard.He also has a strong sense of right and wrong
His grandmother
Monsters(Even though they're evil,and he has to kill them, they interest him.)
Matial Arts
Dislikes:
Evil
Having ahastma
Fears:
Not being able to save everyone
Going bad(Turning evil)
Having an ahstma attack in the middle of a fight
Skills/Talents:Trained in martial arts,exelent acrobat,very agile, swift and strong from years of training.
Powers:Darkasanas(Heals faster in the darkness),manipulate shadows,can generate blasts of darkness,minor contol of monsters (like a monster concinse[Because his mother is a child of Tartarus]Takes alot of concentration),can tell how many of a specific monster are within a mile radius of him(Mom is a child of Tartarus[takes some concentration]),can tell if somone has died(takes alot of concentration[Because his grandfater is a child of Thanatos])
Flaws:Pushes himself to hard,goes over the edge often,has astma

History Before Camp: Matteo Alacran, the kid that monsters loved. Well not 'love' him exactly. Just his scent was so strong hour afther hour monsters tryed to get to him. At the age of three his mother and grandmother discoverd he was a demi-primordal, like they were. His training began at the age of five. His grandmother gave him her stygian iron sword and sheild, which she had enchanted to objects, and he trained with them, cutting up dummies, and the furniture.As well as the ocasional real monster when his mother and grandmother were busy else where. At seven he was enriolled in matial arts,and given a grappling hook. Both he and his mother questioned this, and his grandmother just said he would need to escape somewhere sooner or later. Once he was a black belt, at twelve, a full-scale monster seige happend. They barley escaped with thier lives. They moved to Florida, particuarly because his grandmother both knew the party ponies and had an alliance with them, they would protect her as long as she gave them ten six-packs of coke a week. So they lived in peace, with Matt training, and developing powers. One day, at sixteen matt made a decision, that was against everything his mother and grandmother would say. He was going out to fight. Not just monsters, mortals as well. He noticed that not only was the crime rate pretty high here, but ever since he moved here, you could'nt go across the street without a monster staring you in the face. That night, afther his mother and grandmother were asleep. he went to his grandmothers 'closet' usually referrd too as 'The armory'. He selected greek armor, as well as balistics armor(he would have to ask his Grandmother the story behind that one.) and slipped a black shirt and jeans over it, and then put on a black mask, he also took a cape, that could easily be ditched(just for effect.). He then took his car and drove for Miami. As soon as he got there, he grappled up to the high buildings. He jumped around up there for a while, with a smile on his masked face, then, remembering why he was there, he spotted a mugging in progress. Here goes nothing... He jumped off the building, and manipulated the darkness to soften his fall. The mugger and the one being mugged looked at him with the 'how-the-hell-did-you-do-that?' look. Taking the muggers distraction to his advantage, he deliverd a series of kicks to the muggers face, and punched him in the jaw. He dropped like a lead baloon. "Who..Who are you?" The one who had been being muged said. "Uhh...Night?" Matt replied, he wasn't ready to be asked what his name was, so he pulled it off the top of his head. He then grappled way thinking 'Here comes the un-wanted attention'. That night he slaugtherd about twenty monsters and stopped two more muggings. When he got home, he was scolded by his mother, and praised by his grandmother(Who wouldn't tell the story of why she had the balistic armor.). For the next year, he trained, and kept battling monsters and muggers as 'Night'. In that year he became one of the most trusted, and feared, people in the city. But at seventeen, he found the Sytar. It had been following him since he began his reign as Night. He found it eating out of a garbage can, qwhere he had just stopped another mugging. The Sytar spit garbage in Matts face, in suprise. Then told him about camp Half-Blood. he had heard of it from his mother and grandmother but didn't think he was going to go. So, he refused. But the Sytar knocked him out and stuck him in a car. He woke up by the time they were in downtown New York. He easily broke out of the rope-bonds the Sytar had put him in, and busted out of the car. He is now roaming the streets, thinking of wether on not to go to Camp Half-Blood.
History Since Camp:He's not at camp yet.

Dating:No one
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Matteo is accpeted^^

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Full Name:Lucius Fox
Nick Names (Optional):None
Creature:Mortal
Age/Birthday:16 14/12/1995
Birth Place:New York City, America
Sexuality:Straight

Mortal Family:Jamie Fox(Mother),Father is unknown(His mother was raped in New York)
Immortal Family:None(Though blessed by Apophis and Tykhe)
Demi-god Family:None
Weapons:A set of throwing knives,a sword, and a few daggers.

Eyes:Dark brown
Hair:Brown
Height:5" 3'
Weight:140 Pounds
Skin:Black
Accesories:None
Clothes:He usually wears a back leather jacket, with a white tank top under it. He is usually wearing his throwing-knife bandolier, and his his sword in its seath of his belt. He usually wears blue jeans and sun glases as well.

Personality:Lucius is the chaotic type. He gets into trouble alot. He also has trouble telling right from wrong. He's un-sure of his stance of wether he be good or evil. He's also not a people person. He keeps to himself, but he does come out to say 'hi' to the public somtimes. Lucius usually thinks alot. About his plans, and about the gods being...Well, there. He also is very certian that life is all centerd around chance.
Chance
Dislikes:
Authority
Bad Luck
Fears:
People he trusts turning on him.
Being abandoned.

Skills/Talents:Can handle guns well, exellent pickpocket
Powers(All of his powers are due to his blessing.):Uncanny ability to destroy things,can manipulate people to act chaotic(But his mind-to-mind voice in there head is only like a conchis to the person.),can tip the scales of luck(Make himself more lucky, enimies less lucky.)
Flaws:Due to his blessing, he not is also suceptible to celstial bronze.To sure of himself.
History Before Camp:Lucius' life was messed up from when he was born. His mother was a young woman just walking down the street on a cold night in New York, when she was raped. She was horrified and was pretty much now a vegitable. When Lucius was born, the doctors caring for him mother in her vegitable state had some trouble getting him out. Once he was out though, he was named Lucius, because it was the docotor who deliverd him's name. He grew up in foster homes, keeping mostly to himself. But at the age of twelve he ran away. he pickpocketed for money, and learned by listening to what was going on inside classrooms, by putting his ear to the wall and listening very,very hard. At the age of fourteen, he began to see through the mist. He noticed monsters, and they just passed him by, put he was scared of them. Eventually, he got used to them, and one day, he saw his first demi-god. As well as his first dead demi-god. There was a boy weilding a sword, fighting some sort of multi-headed snake. The boy copped off one of it's heads as another came around and...I don't want to describe the gruesome deatails. After the battle, Lucius inspected the boys body. Because of what he had just seen, he took all the weapons of the boy's he could carrym, fearing monsters attcking him. Because of his possesion of celestial bronze, they did. He fought and fought until age sixteen, when somthing very,very unlikely happened. He just so happend to be walking down the same street as the gods Apophis and Tykhe. There also happend to be a pack of visicous hellhounds with explcit instructions to hunt every god they could find, and try to kill them(Though this wasn't possible. Hellhounds aren't known for thier intelligance you know!".). As soon as the hellhounds attacked the two hounds, Lucius spang into action, he downed two of the six hellhounds before the other four noticed what the hell was happening. And another two went down as they all turned toward him. Because of Luciuses great throwing kine accuarcy, only one made it to him. It leapt, and with a quick swipe of his sword, it's lower half disentigrated, and it's head rolled around on the floor. Even though the gods could have easily saved themselves, they both gave the boy there blessing, with his permission. he was given explicit instuctions to head straight for camp half-blood, tell the horse-man his story, and head to the heroes cabin. And he did so...
History Since Camp:He got the orentation film, and walked towards the Heroes cabin.

Dating:No one.
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Lucius is Accepted^^

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down