Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:31 pm

I crouched down and poked it." N'est pas beau. " I muttered darkly.I stood up, looked over to Kylar and raised an eyebrow. " What now?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 pm

"How about a date?" I said looking around. "I really want to get away from here. Hey, i'll even wear my good cane." I smiled halfheartedly and turned back to the beast. How?
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm

RPing as:Ryan Green

As I came out of my day dream, I heard one of the two say somthing about a date, and one of them was holding a cane."Nice that you've forgotten about me. So,what are we doing now?"I asked.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:43 pm

"You're not really my type," I said, glaring at Mr. Sunshine. She'd probably rather have a guy like him. Someone capable. I hated him already.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:52 pm

I laughed and nodded." Alright. When and where is up to you mon amie petit." I said, smiling mishchivously at Kylar. He was too cute sometimes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

"How about now?" I questioned her smile. It seemed out of place. Like I was being laughed at. "I need the break."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I grinned. " Alright. Where to?" I asked, taking his free hand. I was excited.I hadn't gotten close to someone in a while.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:09 pm

I paused, feeling the sharp kiss of fresh snow bite my cheek. "Hmm." I glanced around. "that's a good question. Where would you like to go?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm

I looked up and grinned.It was snowing again." How about someplace warm?" I said,smirking.The cold had gotten old fast.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:40 pm

"So a movie? Or shopping? Out to eat?" I asked as I kissed her cheek. "We can do anything you want." I balanced my weight on my good foot as I pulled her into a deep hug. "Anything you want."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 pm

I giggled and kissed him softly.I might get used to this." Lets go eat something." I said,smiling warmly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

"Lead the way, Love," I said, taking her hand. Maybe I'm not completely useless. "Anything you want in particular?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 pm

I blushed and looked down." Well...My father was very big into eating right since he owned a produce shop...and well I have always wanted to try a cheeseburger." I said, blushing furiously.I hadn't ever told anyone that.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 pm

Wha? "Alright then. I know the perfect place." I held my hand out to her, waiting. "Whenever you're ready."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 pm

I took his hand and smiled." I am always ready."I said, smiling sweetly. I kissed him softly,blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 am

RPing as:Ryan Green

I wasnt terribly fond of the nickname 'Mr.Sunshine'. But watching the two ignore me was interesting. A ghost already, I will be the perfect spy, that is, if I want to spy on these two.I stood up and said,"Well love birds, I guess I'll see you around then. I'm going monster hunting."I set off north, to a differnt area of the forest.
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4