Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 am

I got on my kneese and pulled the spike out, leaving a big hole in my jeans. I turned to look at Kylar. I gasped, seeing him on the floor. The monster loomed over him,its pincer raised." Hey Ugly! Come at me!" I yelled, throwing the spike which conviniently hit it in the back. It turned to me and mooved forward. Thank Gods it was laying off Kylar.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:21 am

"DAMMIT" I rolled under the beast and thrust my dagger into it. It crumpled on top of me in death, smothering me. Breathe. Gotta breathe.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 am

Without a moments hesitation I ran to him after he killed the monster.I dropped to my kneese and pulled him out of the monster dust, resting his head on my lap.I let out a shaky breath and dug through the pocket of my coat.After a minute or two I pulled out a vile full of nectar.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Rping as:Ryan Green

I wasnt too terribly interested in walking to my Cabin straight away. Insted, I decided to walk too the forest...Chirrping birds, Hellhounds,Squirels, Girl with a bottle of nectar? That I guessed wasnt normal. I walked over and asked "What happened?"

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I was still dazed. Too out of it to even notice the absence of immense weight pushing me into Hades. I vaguely recalled the mention of a white light appearing to those who died. Liars. I thought as pitch blackness surrounded me. The only thing that I could see through it all, was bright green eyes. I raised my hand slightly only too feel it thump into the ground next to me. "So...bright." was all that would escape my lips.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 pm

RPing as:Ryan Green

Well, the girl wasnt helping. She didnt seem to be doing anything with that nectar. "Step aside!" I cried as he pushed the girl away. I looked the kid over. He was lsoing concisness, and he had a bad wound. I couldnt heal this, but I knew one man who could. I started to sing to my father. I hadnt practiced this much, but I hoped to god it would work, I realized, the more I sang, the more this kid was healing, so I kept singing.

Last edited by legolosarrow0726 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:55 pm

I let out a shaky breath and smiled gratefully at the boy. I was bad at dealing with blood. I was barely managing not to faint. I took kylars hand and gave him a weak smile.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:28 pm

My eyes grew cold the moment everything flew into focus. "You idiot. I told you to run." I turned and coughed the last of the blood out of my throat. "You know you're pants are ripped right?" I said, eyeing them, with a smile. "Just so ya know."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Rping as: Ryan Green
"My pants arent ripped!" I replied. I looked the two over."So,who are your god parents, and what are your names? Im Ryan Green and,as you may have guessed, child of Apollo."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:32 pm

I chuckled and kissed Kylar on the cheek. " Yeah well I tried but it didn't really work out." I said,shrugging.I turned to the boy who called himself Ryan. " He meant my pants.And thank you." I said, grinning.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hey, hey, hey." I said, calling attention to myself. "Lovebirds yoohoo, Dieing over here." I coughed slightly and tried to sit up.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:46 pm

I grinned and said"You'll be fine. Otherwise I would still be singing.Worst thing you've got now if a broken rib, which I bet the camp infirmary could do wonders for."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:48 pm

I chuckled and placed my hand on Kylars cheek."Mon amie petit you'll be fine."I said, smiling sweetly at him.I looked over to Ryan." We move him to infirmary,yes?"
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:11 am

"No." I said the moment the question came up. "I'm not going back to the Infirm. Every time i'm there they try a wacky experiment to fix my leg, and it never works. I refuse. Besides if it's only a broken rib i'll heal over time. It's not like i'm somebodies sparing partner. I'm not really needed, I could just hang out in bed and never be missed. It'll be fine." I slammed my hand down. "No way in hell am I going there. And that's that. Now, where on earth is my cane?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:40 am

I looked around. No cane. But then I remeberd we were in a forest. I snapped branch off a tree, and handed it to him. It was pretty firm branch, should be a good cane. "We need to get you to the camp infirmary, because if we dont the rib will heal wrong."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 am

I sighed and frowned slightly.Kylar needed medical attetion." I'll stay with you in the infirmary.I'll tell them no to anything that isn't related directly related to your ribs, okay?"I said, trying to be firm.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:47 pm

RPing as:Ryan Green

"Now, for phase two, getting him to the infirmary without hurting his rib..."He honestly couldnt think of anything. "Ideas?"
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:54 pm

"Fine Fine Fine. Demeter you win!" I slammed my hand into the nearby upturned snow. Feeling the grass. Feeling it die beneath me as I absorbed it's life force. I grunted in pain as my rib slowly realigned itself and calcium made a new bond. "Happy now?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:27 pm

I chuckled and grinned at Kylar.He really didn't wanna go to the infirmary." Very."I said, kissing him on the cheek. I stood up and offered him my hand.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 pm

I allowed her to pull me to my feet, and tossed the makeshift cane to the ground. "I need MY cane, I keep my sword in that." I looked around puzzled, being on the verge of death didn't really help with my mood. "C'mon help me look."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I nodded my head and started looking around. It couldn't be too far away." Maybe you droped it when you fell." I said, walking over to one of the bloodstained areas.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by legolosarrow0726 Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:29 pm

RPing as:Ryan Harrows

"Well, I didnt see what happend, so I havent a clue where your cane might be." I leaned against a tree, and looked up into the sky, but before I started to day dream, I said "Tell me if you find the cane."
legolosarrow0726
legolosarrow0726

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:31 pm

"I suppose it's possible." My voice growing softer by the moment. I searched for a moment and stopped, reached into the snow, and pulled it to the surface. I sheathed my sword, and put my weight back on the wood. "Next thing we know..." I paused as I noticed the beast wasn't turning to dust.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:39 pm

I smiled and walked over to Kylay." shouldn't it be gone by know or...?"I asked, staring at the pile.I really wouldn't know.I usually fight people and I've never stuck around long enough to find out what happens to it.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:48 pm

"It should. In fact. It shouldn't even have been able to fall on top of me." I pushed it slightly with my cane, revealing it was truly dead. "Unless it's an actual scorpion. Then, well, of course it wouldn't disappear but... There's no way that's possible."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next