Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by Alias Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yes, and even more often they're thrown into the trash." My tone was a bit more harsh than I had wanted. Immediately I regretted what I said, but it was too late. I lowered my wet, pale, eyes to the crunched snow beneath my feet instead of saying anything.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Bored...kind of lost too (Accy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bored...kind of lost too (Accy)

Post by #Megz Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:33 pm

" Oh Kylar." And with that I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a hug.I hated seeing someone I cared about so broken up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:40 pm

I pulled away almost immediately, put weight on my bad leg, and fell onto my back. Tears streaming down my face. I immediately blinked them away. I had learned a very important lesson from my troubles. Nobody cares. Not truly anyways. "D-don't."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:02 pm

" I'm sorry.I just wanted to comfort you." I said,my eyes starting to water. I truly did care about him.I would never just say something like that.I took a deep breath and offered him my hand so he could get up.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 pm

I grabbed her hand, and pulled her down, on top of me. "Sorry about stealing this." My tears began to flow as I brought my lips to hers, as gently and as lightly as I could. The pain of 15 horrible years, flowing away. Melting in the moment. Letting my mind at peace.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 am

I kissed back,blushing a bright red.Without notice I had developed a crush on Kylar. I slowly pulled away after what seemed like an eternity."Steal as many as you want." I said, smiling.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:07 am

I rolled over to where i was on top of her and smiled mischievously. "No thanks," I said drying my eyes as i climbed to my feet cane in hand. "They should be more special to you. Not something you would give away so simply as if it were a handshake."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:11 am

I stood up next to him blushing. " Well only you can have them if that's what you would prefer." I said, grinning.I really liked him. Maybe this is what those infernal aphrdite girls were always talking about.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 am

I sighed and looked away. "That's not what I'm talking about." I offered her my hand to help her up. "Kisses should be sacred. They should only be allowed at the right time. That way...It's just..."
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:24 am

I greatfully took his hand and stood up.I blushed tucking a loose strand of hair out of my eyes."Perfect?"I said, looking up at him through my eyelashes.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

"Forget it." I said, turning away. how the hell did we get to how and when to kiss from me showing her out of the Forest? Damn. We've only just met. "Anyways, do you need me to show you to your room or something?" That's right, i'm just a useless. There's nothing supposed to be out there for me. "Or can you find it?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:34 am

"Oh." I looked down and blushed furiously. I guess he didn't like me back.Dammit I don't know my way back either."Yeah. I have no idea where my room is." I said, trying hard to stop blushing.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:37 am

"Dammit." I thought out loud. "you're still the only thing on my mind." I paused the moment it floated in the air. SHIT was the only thing that ran into my mind. "I mean. I mean-"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am

I blushed an even brighter red and looked up at him.He was thinking about me?" So it's not just me..."I said, my french accent seeping through more than ever.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 am

Oh crap. I'm such a fool. C'mon. just say it. She's obviously into you, I told myself. "um..Um..So...Your room is where?" I asked instead. Stupid stupid stupid, i mentally facepalmed
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:51 am

I bit my bottom lip and looked away. Guess I took it the wrong way."In the Persephone cabin."I answered,looking toward the lake.I always seemed to make everything turn for the worst in these situations.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:56 am

Ok, just ask. Ask. Ask. Ask. Instead of doing what my mind said, i pulled her into a hug. "Why can't i hide how i feel from you?" I whispered lightly. "ya see, i've got this crush"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:06 am

I blushed and looked up at him,my eyes wide. " Me too." I whispered.I blushed again and looked down. "C-continue." I stutered, cringing from embarasment. Gods I was stuttering. This boy really had me.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:14 am

"Perhaps we save the conversation for another time?" Without waiting I pulled her into another gentle kiss, smiling slightly. "The question is." I kissed her lightly once more, "would you be mine?"
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 am

He likes me !*Mental fistpump*I didn't trust my voice right now so instead I nodded, smiling gently.I leaned up and kissed him softly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:30 am

"Agh!" Immense pain. That was it. That's all felt. My eyes found their way down somehow. Red covered hands, and a spike through the middle of my stomach. I stared at it slightly as if to say, "you're not supposed to be there." and then I fell to my knee's Eyes glued to the morbid sight of my own blood. And then i hit the snow. I couldn't even feel the cold. I could see half a pincer behind me. "Run." I said, trying to reach my shortsword.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:40 am

"Kylar!" I barely had time to shout before the monster turned its cold black eyes to me.I tried to touch Kylar but a large spike blocked my path. I wasn't going to leave him.I reached for my sword only to remember I had left it in my room.I swore loudly. This was not going to end well.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 am

I was on my feet within moments. My breath escaping in a ragged manner. My sight Waxing and waning. "Run." I choked out. Blood filling my mouth. I brandished my Shortsword definsively. "GO!" I screamed at her. Then I ran at the beast. I'm afraid if i stop moving i never will move again.
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:53 am

I wanted to stop him; to take his hand and pull him along with me to safety.But he had already charged at it and if he wanted me to run, I would run. I turned, barely managing to tear my eyes away from him. I took off, towards the camp.I could get help there.That was the plan anyways and it was short lived.I fell face first into the snow, the fabric of my jean bottoms peirced my a spike.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alias Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 am

I rolled past a stinger, ignoring the pain in my leg, and went into a coughing fit. It swung wide it's pincer and knocked me off my feet, my blood coated it almost instantly. Get up Kylar. Get up. GET THE HELL UP!
Alias
Alias
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next