2011 Winter Solstice

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: 2011 Winter Solstice

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:27 pm

DANNI:
I kept walking and muttering. I was upset. I was being extra clumsy today which was horrid. I sighed and kept looking around.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Who on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Ari
I slipped out of the shadows of the doors to the throne room. I knew i was going to be in trouble soon but i could hide in shadows. I tapped the celtic neckles and was more shadow then human. slipping behind a pillar i pulled out a picture of my mother. "I said i would bring you here mum" i whispered. i whiped a tear out of my eye. it was only a week ago that i got the letter saying that she had passed on.
Doctor Who

Location : erm... go down the street to your right climbup on to the high way and wait for me in the middle of the road.

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitar Girl(GG) on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

DANNI:
I kept walking and ranting when I ran into a pillar. "Are you @#$%ing for real!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "@#$%! That hurt!" Everyone was staring at me now. "What?! Mind your own bloody business!" I snapped in my accent. I rolled my eyes and got up. This thing was never going to go permanently away was it.
Guitar Girl(GG)

Location : I'm at a Black Veil Brides Concert! DUH! GO BVB!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Braxton Godfrey
:=:=:=:

The next words out of Lucille Cooper's mouth pretty much scared the daylight out of me.
"Braxton, your father is really nice! You made him sound so mean and serious. I like him," she said.
My mouth fell open slightly as I stared at her. My dad was king of the gods but also the unacknowledged king of drama. This would go over either really badly or half decent. My face has drained of color and my eyes were wide. I was in shock.

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Zues
I chuckled and smirked."Making me out as a bad guy eh?" I said, rolling my eyes. I tended to be a bit more care free around the kids. Hera had made a very big point about it. " Well atleast you have good taste in freinds Braxton." I said, smirking.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken
Rosella Starre,18, Daughter of Dionysus,Single

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o0o

I stepped out of the elevator and my jaw dropped as I took in the surroundings. I wandered around idly. I wouldn't be seeing my father here. He wasn't welcome here. Maybe if I was lucky I would get to see Apollo though. Realizing I had ended up in the throne room my cheeks turned red. We were not supposed to be in here! But it was so beautiful that I didn't want to leave. I stood in front of the doors. Anyone who came in or out would have to acknowledge my presence. If I was lucky, maybe Apollo would come in. I touched my sun pendant looking around.

Ella's Outfit and Pendant!

Braxton Godfrey

"Sorry, sir. I didn't intend to make you look bad," I said a bit ashamed. Today was most definitely not going my way. Luci had at least seemed to get the hint and was keeping her mouth shut.
"Um...I'm going to go somewhere that is not here," Lucille said before walking away. Stupid inability to lie... I didn't have to worry about her lying to me but it was so irritating at times.

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 am

Hyperion stepped out of the counsil room, the solstice and equinox meetings were the only times he was allowed on mount Olympus.

Jovan Smith: Dionysus, 14 (Green) (CL)
Nico di Angelo: Hades, 14 (Olive) (CL)
Jonas Haens: Nyx, 15 (Indigo) Titan Temple
Devlin O'Brien: Hephaestus-Apollo, 15 (Orange)
Chandler Hold: Nyx, 17 (Blue) (CL)
Mitchel Harlan: Ares, 16 (Yellow) (CL)
Adele Hammond: Aphrodite, 25 (Violet) (CL)
Louis Connors: Satyr, 15 (White)
Tobias Clark: Asclepius, 14 (Dark Blue) (CL)
Falcon King: Apollo, 13 (Dark Red) Courtyard
Daxon Johns: Zeus, 16 (Bold Green) New York
http://demigodacademy.forumotion.net/t300-hawk-s-charries
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:51 am

A S H L Y N || A S H || A R M S

Stepping out of the elevator, Ash only gaped at the lovely place called Olympus. She's always dreamed of coming here in all truth, but, even if she's been in Camp for such a long time now, she's always skipped the Olympus trips. Don't ask why, because she doesn't even know! Suddenly Ash realized that she was feeling as if she was so small compared to the amazing architecture of the temples. 

Walking around somewhat gingerly, Ash noticed gods speaking with their children. She only smiled, but it was a somewhat lonely smile. She was glad for those kids to talk with their parents, but she figured she wouldn't find her mother here. This was Olympus and she was rather sure that no Egyptian gods would be here. Sighing, Ash thought about her friend Saskia. She had been gone for a while now, and Ash didn't know what happened. 

Looking around, Ash realized she was in a garden. Spotting a bench next to a tall tree, she walked over to it and sat down. Slipping her hand into her boot, Ash grabbed her dagger. It had a bright red handle with hieroglyphics on it spelling out her name. Thinking to herself, she thought about what might be able to happen today. 
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:29 am

Ellanoare Cyprus
o0o0o0o0o

I sighed and walked out of the throne room, wandering around again and just looking at the architecture. It was so bright and sunny up here! It felt so good. This was sure to help my energy levels, what with today being the shortest day of the year and all. Winter really sucks... Why can it not me summer already. I sat down in a bench in one of the many gardens and looked at everything around me. The beauty, the gods and goddesses. I tried to remember as much as I possibly could.

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:41 am

I stayed bowed before Zeus. Surely he would want a word. "My lord, may I get up" I asked him. Bowing was good. But it was a hard thing to do. Especially when your father was Titan Lord.

OOC:Guys. Can we wait or take turns. Because I don't appreciate posting on the first page and events are on the 3rd. Thank you.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by cher on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:17 pm

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I slipped away from the crowd. I didn't feel like coming here, but I needed someone to help me with taking sides. Maybe I should ask Apollo. But he's a god. He's not allowed to interfere. I sighed and wandered around Olympus. This place was huge. Why did my dad have to be the king of the titans? This made things so much harder for me. Why can't I have an Olympian parent? Then trips to olympus wouldn't be so awkward.

|SHAY|NATALIEE|RYANN|
'I maybe rich, but I'm not an airhead'

My eyes darted around looking for my dad. Were any of the primordials here? I really wanted to see my dad. I've thought about this trip for a long time. I was hoping to see my dad for once. But he never shows up on these trips. Why would he show up on this one? This one wasn't any different. I decided to stay at the back of the group. Away from the others who were having reunions with their parents that actually remembered. I guess maybe Aether is busy during solstices. It probrably has something to do with him being the god of the heaven or something. I sighed. Looking around awkwardly.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 pm

OOC: Okay, wut happened? O.o

BIC: I look around for Hephaestus. "Has anyone seen Hephaestus?" I ask, looking for a big blacksmith with a bigger hammer.

Zeus

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Zues
I looked over to the boy who had bowed and sighed. Was I really that scarry? " You may rise." I said nonchalantly. A lot more kids had showed up as was excpected. More seemed to show up every year.

Coralline Theresa Conception ,17, Daughter of Rhea and granddaughter of Leto, Dating Alec Flores
Alexandra Ellanora Nekohime,14, Daughter of Bast and granddaughter of Minerva, Taken

If you want to RP,have any questions or want me to take a look at your Characters just pm me and I'll get back to you soon as I can Wink
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:24 pm

I thanked him. "How are events? " I asked Zeus. You couldn't talk to him everyday. So why not ask him now? It seemed like a great chance

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm

Zues
"The usual. Petty fights inbetween the gods, basic procedures."I said, shrugging. Of coarse there was the topic of the Titans but I'd left Chiron to breack the news. I had enough on my plate as it was.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Braxton Godfrey

Stupid son of Kronos! He didn't even belong here. I get to see my father once every six months and he has to take that away from me too! I rolled my eyes. I had gotten my temper and dramaticness from my father.
"Nothing new with the titans?" I asked with a bit of an edge. "Are they finally behaving?"

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Zues
I looked over to Brax and smirked. " Yes but I'm hoping Chiron will take care of the formalities. And they never seem to behave." I said, sighing." How's the camp?" I asked not really caring who answered.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm

I noticed Brax had a bone to pick with me, time to fool him. "Why Brax, " I said in a nice voice, "Could you care to tell me why you're looking at me?" I smiled. My teeth, more like fangs, shown. And my brown hair and blues eyes briefly flashed to white hair and red eyes. Just for him. "Whoops, "I laughed. I turned to Zeus, "No news on titans? Surely Helios and Oceanus have something?" I asked. Unafraid to mention them.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Zues
I frowned and raised an eyebrow at the boy. " Yes. But nothing you should worry about." I said, somewhat forcefully. He seemed to know a it too much. Definetly should keep an eye on this one.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Braxton Godfrey

I smiled when my father said they never behaved. "Of course not, why would they?" I asked sarcastically. I turned to the Kronos kid. I'd heard about him. Seventeen years in a battle training camp made it hard to spook or surprise me. I found out everything and I was hardened to it all. "Scary," I said rolling my eyes when he shifted his appearance. Turning back to my father I replied, "Camp is pretty much the same as it has been for the last seventeen years... Boring. There isn't too many people to challenge me anymore. I wish Rachel would spit out a prophecy for me already," I said sighing

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Zues
I chuckled. " Carefull what you wish for son." I said, supressing a smile. Don't get involved, Hera will get mad...again.I sighed. " Found a girlfreind yet?" I asked Brax, smirking.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:46 pm

I looked at Zeus. Flashing my appearance at him as well. "I know a lot. Yes I know. But would you happen to know my dad?" I asked him. We were, brothers. After all, me and Zeus. In a way. Too bad he might not know. That should give him a little shock. Nobody knew about Ashleigh, or brother. Or me for that matter.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Braxton Godfrey
<===><===>

Of course he would ask that...he always did. Was that all that mattered? It didn't matter that I was pretty much the most powerful demi-god at camp. Nope all that mattered was that I didn't have a girlfriend. "No. I don't need any distractions from my training," I said firmly. Training was pretty much everything for me and he knew that.

Alexa
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by cher on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

|ASHLEIGH|RENESMEE|ALIOTO|
I'm myself. I don't need your judgement.

I rolled my eyes at this son of Zeus. He was so arrogant. Like my so-called half brother. It annoyed me. He thought he was the best at everything. If I were to actually use my powers right here, right now, all of Olympus was to freeze in time except for me and possibly my brothers.

cher

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Zues
I glanced over to the other boy and sighed. " I know very well who your parents are boy. And your sisters and brothers aswell." I said, rolling my eyes. Always trying to ruffle some feather wasn't he? I tuned back to Brax and laughed. " You don't have to be as serious as me son.Even I tend to loosen up at times. But don't tell Hera." I said, winking.

#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next