Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

Post by Lord_Blazy Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm

I looked at Ash and smiled, "Sure" Then at Jovan, "It's inside underneath the head table" I muttered. I saw it earlier. Might as well tell him. But hm, oh well.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner - Page 2 Empty Re: Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

Post by Hawk Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:53 pm

I looked at the head table and saw tha box. "Oh thanks Christian." I walked up to the head table, and the opened the box. "Oh, can someone grab the box of candles from the snack table over there?" I asked.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:02 pm

"I'll get it." I said, quickly grabbing the box. Candles. Well my talent could help out here. Controling fire was pretty helpful at times.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I nodded at the girl. She seemed to have some aura around her. And I wanted to find out. So I casually tripped while she had the candles in her hands. Trying to test it, I fell into her, causing the candles to catch the table on fire.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 pm

I gasped and quickly set the remaining candels down. I concentrated and slowly made the fire shrink until it was just a small flame. I put it out with a small wave of my hand. " What was that for?" I asked the boy, frowning slightly.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:41 pm

I smiled and jumped up. "I knew it. Vulcan" I laughed. The flames seemed to attract her. I just needed a reason to do it. Well know that I knew. I could use it to my advantage, sooner or later, the world will fall to me....... I thought

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 pm

I sighed and rolled my eyes. " You could've asked. Didn't have to set the damn table on fire." I muttered. I started setting up the candles at intervals on the table.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I laughed. "Yes I did. If I asked it wouldn't have been fun." I admitted. With a shrug I blinked. The table was restored to it's normal conditions and I winked. "You're welcome" I sat down, watching everybody.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Ash blinked sevral times. Wait, what had just happened? She stared at both Christian and the girl for a little while before finally shaking her head, still confused. Finally letting the matter pass, Ash looked toward the girl. "That was pretty cool with what you there with the fire," She said, smiling slightly.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:23 pm

I looked over to the other girl and blushed. " Um...thanks."I said, quickly going back to setting up the candles. I wasn't used to compliments.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum