Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner Empty Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:49 pm

I walked into the mess hall carrying a box of decorations. I set it down at the front and then began to decide where I wanted things to be placed.

I walked into the mess hall, pulling the biggest christmas tree behind me. I got to the front, and then I set the tree upright, and made it so it wouldnt fall over.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

http://everythingrandomblogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner Empty Re: Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 pm

I cautiously walked into the mess hall, keeping my head down. I had heard they were decorating and I wanted to help out. I hadn't been at the academy long but I considered this place home. I walked up to the boy holding a box of decorations. " Need help?" I asked, looking up through my eyelashes, my eyes cautious.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner Empty Re: Decorating For The Christmas Dinner

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:06 pm

(Christian) I walked into the mess hall and noticed Liam and Jovan, GREAT. Them. I tried turning around and I fell short when I heard Jovan yell my name. Great, Just effing Great!

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 pm

I noticed a few campers come in. The girl walked up to me, and asked if I needed help. "Oh sure, that box over there by the tree are decorations for the tree, you can start there, Thanks." I saw Christian, and I called out to him. "Hey, Christian you here to help decorate?" I asked him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:17 pm

I nodded and picked up the box. I started with the lights,wrapping it around the tree skilfully. Back in Hawaii most people didn't really celebrate Christmas but my mother had always made sure to atleast put up a tree. And since she wasn't always around I usually ended up fixing up the tree so my task wasn't a problem.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 pm

I hung my head and walked over to Liam. Snatching a hammer and some nails. Without warning I hung banners, one twitch of my arm sent the nails flying into the walls, seemingly effortless. I kept doing so until I ran out and the walls were spammed with decorations. I looked over at Liam, "What else"

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I walked up to the tree carrying another decoration box. "hey, thanks for helping me." I told the girl. I grabbed some stars and began placing them strategically on the tree. I looked at the boy, Christian. "I dont know, you woulld have to ask Jovan, he is in charge." I said
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:25 pm

I walked to Jovan, "What do you want me to do?" I asked him. I looked very unenthusiastic. Without a care in the world. I dragged a Christmas tree over to another section of the mess hall and went to work. I don't need them to tell me what to do!

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 pm

I watched as Christian drug a tree to the back of the messhall, I walked up to him. "Christian, the trees need to go to the fron of the messhall, please dont try and be difficult." I told him.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:28 pm

I nodded polietly to the boy. I reached into the box of decorations and started putting up some candycanes in corespondence with the stars so they werent that close together.I glanced over at the other boy who had shown up. "Nice." I mumbled, seeing him put up the banners.I set back to work, trying very hard to ignore the fact that I was the only girl. I was nervous around people enough on my own.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:31 pm

I glared at Jovan and dragged the tree to the front. I set it up and quietly decorated it while everybody inside talked and decorated and what not. I wasn't a social person. So helping out was a real party. Yup, a party

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Decorating For The Christmas Dinner Dawn_b12
Ashlyn || [[Ash]] || Arms

Finally. That was the only word that continuously repeated in my head as I skipped towards the mess hall. It was finally time to decorate the place for Christmas. I found it a little late, being it only a week before Christmas, but I was glad we were finall doing it nonetheless. Walking in, I realized that some people were already here. Scanning the place for a quick moment, I noticed a guys decorating one of the trees up front. Tilting my head I noticed that he didn't really seem to be in a good mood... Well, that was going to change.

Walking over, I smiled. "Mind if I help?" I asked, taking a couple of bells from the box and hanging it on one of the branches.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 pm

I looked over hearing a voice. When I was about to yell, I noticed a pretty girl. I smiled, a great smile, or I thought it was. And nodded my head, "Sure. I don't care" The smile disappeared and I cleared my throat, "I mean, yeah sure whatever. Don't get in my way" I muttered. As she hung bells, I couldn't help but notice her looks.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:21 pm

When he smiled I did too. Well, that's much better. People really should be like that when it's Christmas-time. After grabbing a small now from the box, I heard him say something. Rolling my eyes at his last sentence, I just shrugged. "Don't worry I won't, I muttered. "You know, you should really be a little more cheerful. It's nearly Christmas. The smile you had on just a second ago was much better." I said louder. Grabbing a clip, I clipped the bow on one of the lower branches.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

I laughed and looked at her, "Just for you? Sure" I put a smile on and decorated the tree. Keeping the conversation lively so she wouldn't get bored of my company. But I guess I could keep her busy. When we finished, I put my arm around her, "We did good" I laughed

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Once we finished, I just laughed along with him as I observed our decorating. "Yeah, we did do good," i agreed. When he put his arm around me though, I couldn't help but feel my cheeks grow slightly warmer. Shaking my head slightly, I cleared my throat. Turning to him, I held out my hand. "The name's Ash, daughter of Neith. Nice to meet ya," I intorduced with a smile.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I walked up to Christian and now the new girl who had joined him. I was carrying a box of candles for the head table. "Guys this looks great, thanks." I told them.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Jovan ruined the mood and I introduced myself to Ash "Hello, The names Christian, Son of Kronos. " I smiled. That's when my red eyes really showed the most. I blew a strand of pure white hair out of my eyes as I looked to Jovan. "Thank you" I half whispered half hissed.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I smiled, a glint forming in my eyes. "Christian. That's a cool name," I said, noticing how really awesome his bright red eyes were. "And having Kronos as a parent is just really epic. Being a titan of time and stuff." Suddenly, I hear a voice saying thanks. I turned and smiled at him. "No prob, Jovan, right?" I asked, trying to make sure I got his name right.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:52 pm

I stopped, "Yeah, how did you know?" I asked her. I set the box down on the table nearby, and turned around.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:57 pm

I finished up with the decorations and looked around. A little group of people had formed and they were talking. Well atleast I wasn't the only girl anymore. I looked around nervously, wondering what I should do next.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord_Blazy Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 pm

I sat down alone on a chair while they all talked. I was of course the lonely guy while they laughed and talked. It was annoying. So after a while I asked, "So who would like to spar with me? " I laughed. I was intimidating in battle. It was my strong point. Or atleast, I thought it was.

Lord_Blazy

Back to top Go down

Post by #Megz Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:31 pm

I sighed and walked over to the group of people, keeping my head down.I couldn't just stand here and do nothing. " Um...anything else I could do?"I asked, shoving my hands into the pockets of my baggy jeans.
#Megz
#Megz
Master Member
Master Member

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverDagger Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:26 am

I chuckled at Jovan's response. Good thing I got his name right. "I've heard your name through camp," I explained with a shrug. Looking around, I realized that Christian had sat down and kept quiet. Pursing my lips, I tilted my head sideways.

I didn't ever realize I was staring at him until he stood up. Realizing that I was probably staring weirdly, I blushed slightly and shook my head. Clearing my throat, I said with a small smirk, "I prefer long range, but I'd like to take a shot at it sometime later." When he laughed, I couldn't help but have the thought that he looked pretty cute while laughing...

Suddenly pulled out of my thoughts, I heard a new voice enter our conversation. Finally, another girl. "Hi! My name's Ash, nice to meet ya," I said kindly "And yeah, what else do you need for us to do, Jovan?" I asked turning to him.
SilverDagger
SilverDagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 pm

I thought for a minute, looking around. "Oh yes, the head table needs to be decorated. Where did I put that box, it should be around here somewhere." I said, looking around the mess hall.
Hawk
Hawk
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next